Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life isn’t worth it when you’re a sub5

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
This is fucking humiliating tbh and you’ll keep facing insurmountable amounts of adversities at each stage of your life. If everything is impossible to you, then I fail to comprehend how your existence is possible. Life is indeed a big fucking joke.
JFL at this shit…

Jeremy Meeks or death. Luck. It’s all about Luck.

If you have to put in efforts, give up.

If you have to work on your mindset, give up.

if you have to devise a plan to do something, give up

If it’s giving you stress/ anxiety, give up

If you have to persevere, give up

Life is all about luck. You’re either lucky or you’re not. Everything in life was supposed to happen naturally and if you have to do more than the ‘ bare minimum’ , then give up because you’re a fucking loser.

Nobody is gonna tell you this shit but I’m gonna keep it real with you.That is the cold harsh truth.

@NeverGetUp.Belgrade

true but i try to lie to myself and say that i have hope

even if i know its not true, it kinda helps yk

true but i try to lie to myself and say that i have hope

even if i know its not true, it kinda helps yk
Survival mechanism to keep you from roping

H20, but based ngl. Sometimes i get my hopes up and receive motivation boost for looskmaxxing and shit, however soonER or latER reality hits me like a lightning during a hot summer day and in my internal monologue i'm starting to contemplate the futility of it all, because there's actually 0 guarantee that all my effort will eventually pay off. And, obviously, it's abnormal to put your ass through all these damn hoops in order to achieve what normies and chads have a priori.

We shouldn't have to work and we should be entitled to voluntary assisted euthanasia

IMG 1988