Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Life isn't fair. Suck it up and learn to live with it

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

Just remember who is saying this shit and it all makes sense.

Even when they say shit like this, all it means is they don't really give a shit about life being unfair. They just expect you to suck it up coz after all it never affected them.

Saying "the word doesn't owe you anything" is retarded because that's a moral argument when morality is subjective.

of fucking course of all people these are the ones who give advice, niggers who already are at the top not by virtue, but by luck and circumstance.

Looks don't matter - 10/10 gigastacy model
Money can't buy you happiness - Mackenzie Bezos
Life is fair - Kids of billionaires.
Women don't owe you sex - Holes who will rope the second someone takes Chad's dick away from them.

These are the fucktards who were born with a diamond spoon up their asses and they keep gas lighting us into thinking that life is just and fair

That's why i never listen to good looking people giving life advice. Like it was 80% your looks, rest maybe "hard work".

Women don't owe you sex - Holes who will rope the second someone takes Chad's dick away from them.

These are the fucktards who were born with a diamond spoon up their asses and they keep gas lighting us into thinking that life is just and fair

Just added this thread to one of my ones.

Thanks OP.
That's why i never listen to good looking people giving life advice. Like it was 80% your looks, rest maybe "hard work".
of fucking course of all people these are the ones who give advice, niggers who already are at the top not by virtue, but by luck and circumstance.

Saying "the word doesn't owe you anything" is retarded because that's a moral argument when morality is subjective.

This is like an obese landwhale Mcdonald's queen telling a starving child in a third world country that food is overrated.

Throughout history the only people to ever say this were people that had good lives. People with terrible lives rarely adopt the mindset of "Oh well, I guess I won't try to change anything."

That's exactly why I don't listen to what good looking people have to say.

I hate this argument because it only works one way.

The world doesn't owe me everything, I can agree with that.

However I owe the world a lot, apparently. I owe it my labor and my taxes, that are used to subsidize thugmaxxed Chads and welfare queens. I owe it my sweat and my suffering. Most importantly, I have to do it in silence, I cannot voice my turmoil or my dissent. If I do, I'm called a misogynist incel pig and I'm told that the world doesn't owe me anything by the same people who live off my work

However I owe the world a lot, apparently. I owe it my labor and my taxes, that are used to subsidize thugmaxxed Chads and welfare queens. I owe it my sweat and my suffering. Most importantly, I have to do it in silence, I cannot voice my turmoil or my dissent. If I do, I'm called a misogynist incel pig and I'm told that the world doesn't owe me anything by the same people who live off my work
Nobody is entitled to taxes sweaty

"Life isn't fair. Suck it up and learn to live with it" should also apply to

A feminist who gets raped
A soyboy who gets cancer
A white liberal who gets mugged and curbstomped
A crybaby Muslim activist whose family got bombed by Putin
And any other member of privileged crybaby groups

"Life isn't fair" goes both ways, asswipes.

Just remember who is saying this shit and it all makes sense.

Even when they say shit like this, all it means is they don't really give a shit about life being unfair. They just expect you to suck it up coz after all it never affected them.
Remember a feminist will tell you “the world isn’t fair” then bend over backwards for a depressed Chad

High IQ, glad someone finally mentioned this hypocritical reality we face

"Life isn't fair. Suck it up and learn to live with it" should also apply to

A feminist who gets raped
A soyboy who gets cancer
A white liberal who gets mugged and curbstomped
A crybaby Muslim activist whose family got bombed by Putin
And any other member of privileged crybaby groups

"Life isn't fair" goes both ways, asswipes.

jfl I hope these people suffer severe financial losses and a scar on their face, so that they can say "life is fair" again

No man it's retarded because people who say that put themselves out of the box and think they see the reality objectively

This. /thread

No man it's retarded because people who say that put themselves out of the box and think they see the reality objectively
People will never say homeless people are not entitled to houses

This is like an obese landwhale Mcdonald's queen telling a starving child in a third world country that food is overrated.
Perfect anaolgy

Even then, when you try to fuck off out of society and go live in the wilderness, most countries won't even let you do that. I remember reading some article of some guy who was self-sustaining himself and was arrested because of not having ownership of the land or whatever shit.

Last edited:

Thats why the only thing you should listen to is The Blackpill

If you're winning why would you wanna change anything & as if that person would understand what it's like to struggle.

Chads and Stacies should be treated like niggers. What they say is clueless garbage and even modicum of effort results in huge returns.

No problem with someone going around spreading that unfairness then