Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is way too long

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Stinkcel
★★★★★
This meaningless shit should be over by the time you reach your mid twenties. It's just the same day over and over again. With the only pleasure we receive being temporary fixes that never fully satisfy us, and yet we constantly chase these things like a drug.

Retarded world and retarded design.

jesus GIF

we used to day before 20y for all the history before 1800

This meaningless shit should be over by the time you reach your mid twenties. It's just the same day over and over again. With the only pleasure we receive being temporary fixes that never fully satisfy us, and yet we constantly chase these things like a drug.

Retarded world and retarded design.

jesus GIF
Life is made for those who enjoy it and therefore its long, Its a long suffering if you dont enjoy it.

im ending my life when i cant piss without help, goes out in the woods and blow up my head with home made explosives leaving my corpse too be food for the forest life and the soil when the remains rot away. lay there forgotten

im ending my life when i cant piss without help, goes out in the woods and blow up my head with home made explosives leaving my corpse too be food for the forest life and the soil when the remains rot away. lay there forgotten
It's an exercise in futility just to stay alive.

Life is made for those who enjoy it and therefore its long, Its a long suffering if you dont enjoy it.
Most don't enjoy it though, I mean look at the suicide statistics. It's alarming how many people are living in misery, and yet normies pretend that everything is fine.

Most don't enjoy it though, I mean look at the suicide statistics. It's alarming how many people are living in misery, and yet normies pretend that everything is fine.
"Its long suffering if you dont enjoy it"