Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is unfair

• Thread starter Deleted member 36729
  • Start date
Deleted member 36729

Deleted member 36729

Self-banned
-
there's rich chads out there enjoying their lives meanwhile i have to look forward to decades of no sex and wage slaving. fuck this shit. how can anyone believe in a just god? :cryfeels:

Blame our dumbass parents

there's rich chads out there enjoying their lives meanwhile i have to look forward to decades of no sex and wage slaving. fuck this shit. how can anyone believe in a just god? :cryfeels:
It is your punishment from a previous life maybe :feelshehe:

Life's unfair indeed.
Pretty absurd even, makes me believe there is no man in charge up there or he just doesn't care.

Maybe stacies reincarnate as incels to level out their crimes against humanity.
are you suggesting we were all stacies in a previous life?

also are you implying that chads reincarnate as fem"cels"? :waitwhat:

We're on the frying pan here while normies live in excess and luxury. There is no moving on from the fact that life is not fair. The only way for life to ever be fair for people is the establishment of a utopia like ER, Hitler and Napoleon were trying to do. Once in power an intelligent agent could start draining the biological swamp and chip away at our suffering.

Life could be fair if societal production functioned great, we had excellent healthcare/ drugs and everyone valued one another's sentience, not looks or status. To achieve this we need a complete overhaul of the collective value system and general mind state caused by flawed biology. Serious experimentation with lab complexes, detention and very large towers.

Once we had achieved virtue further actions taken could make life more wholesome, fair and just while minimizing suffering.

Last edited:
only thing i did wrong was being unlucky

Yeah, it was theorized in the 80's by a pioneer in the involuntary adult virginity research field that this horrific life was a result of previous life karma. Karma being the first and primary reason all of it. This is mentioned by Brian Gilmartin in his book "love and shyness", which goes into depth into incel issues. Literally pic related, which mentions physical attractiveness, literally scientifically blackpilled in the 1980's. I wonder what i did in my last life to justify the amount of suffering I went through in this life, if reincarnation even exists.

Personally, I have doubts reincarnation exists. I think if god does exist, he must be evil, or just not care about justice. It so often makes me so sad. There is so much injustice in the world, and I often times find myself cursing god out. It just really makes me depressed. Whenever I see great injustice, all I can see in my mind's eye is a smug god laughing at my suffering. It makes me really cynical. I still take moral issues seriously, because I love learning about philosophy, but I find it unjustified to blindly believe in any religion.

i'm good karmamaxxing in this life :feelskek:

It's admirable to take moral issues seriously, for whatever reason. But you know, in virtually all religious contexts that talk about reincarnation, which are eastern religions (Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism), one of the major theological pillars of eastern religions, is not causing unjustified harm, be it to animals or humans. That's why so many of them are vegetarians or vegans. Not harming animals and not eating them is very intimately tied to any eastern religion where they talk about reincarnation, considering the horrific suffering and injustices that animals go through. I wonder if you think you can good-karma max and eat meat or dairy? :waitwhat: