Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is torture chamber.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Don't know how to escape this suffering of life.

Committing suicide is risky as afterlife is uncertain. Don;t know what to do.

what are you more afraid of - no afterlife or afterlife?

Afterlife definitely exist as existence can't be destroyed. Maybe you will not be able to think or feel , but thinking or feeling are not the only thing that a person experience.

Also assuming someone thinks there is no afterlife , even then it is equally torturous as universe is definitely cylical (due to the problem of infinite regression ) , means you die - then quickly get reborn again in this universe again (as non-existence means nothing to you) , so basically you are caught in a cyclical loop of torture . If someone is chad , then it is good for them , but for incel it is infinite cylical loop of torture.

But anyway as per me afterlife definitely exist as existence can't be destroyed.

There would literally be no escape then. Brutal
Obviously you can't escape anything . Universe is mightest boss , it can't let anyone escape his accountability in any manner that they can think of.

Maybe you’ll get lucky and go back to not existing like you did for billions of years

just smoke weed, it´ll be fine :smonk:

Obviously you can't escape anything . Universe is mightest boss , it can't let anyone escape his accountability in any manner that they can think of.
:feelsrope:
Accountable for being born a subhuman

Thats why you have to cope hard to counteract this hell.

Earth needs a punishment anyways , Life is completely Luck based and Out of your Controll. :feelsclown:

Don't know how to escape this suffering of life.

Committing suicide is risky as afterlife is uncertain. Don;t know what to do.
welcome to the club.my issue is a bit different since i believe in christ, and can't rope because of him.i feel like i am going insane as the days go by.

existence can't be destroyed
Existence can't be destroyed as a concept, but your existence can.

Same with the concept of dog and the individual animal you own.

universe is definitely cylical
That's cope. Your brain just can't comprehend what it is to be non existent, thus making up non sense as a security measure. Just like when it censores nightmares in order to preserve your sanity. In fact, life is just a nightmare you will never remember after it ends.

welcome to the club.my issue is a bit different since i believe in christ, and can't rope because of him.i feel like i am going insane as the days go by.
I think gnosticism is a more blackpilled version of christianity.
Afterlife definitely exist as existence can't be destroyed. Maybe you will not be able to think or feel , but thinking or feeling are not the only thing that a person experience.

Also assuming someone thinks there is no afterlife , even then it is equally torturous as universe is definitely cylical (due to the problem of infinite regression ) , means you die - then quickly get reborn again in this universe again (as non-existence means nothing to you) , so basically you are caught in a cyclical loop of torture . If someone is chad , then it is good for them , but for incel it is infinite cylical loop of torture.

But anyway as per me afterlife definitely exist as existence can't be destroyed.
Qualia seems to be the result of a quantum reality creating a physical reality.

I bring this up because there could be a certain reason that we exist due to the strangeness of the world, it is absurd yet mathematically sane. The universe seems to adhere to certain axioms and logic and the fact that the world is so absurd yet is mathematically coherent is strange. So to me there must be some sort of reason for the world, but it is possiblely outside of human reason. Gnosticism says 'archons' feed of our emotional energy, to feed themselves, like in Madoka Magica. If that is the reason then eternal recurrence makes sense. But do our memories stay the same in eternal recurrence? Then that means 'you' as you are now will not experience the new events unfolded. Since "you" are a series of memories, so you will cease to exist if eternal recurrence means that your previous cycles memories are gone.

Also you could become a drug addict, live in absolute pleasure then kill yourself ad infinitum to give yourself short intervals of pleasure and non-existence between them.

Also you could become a drug addict, live in absolute pleasure then kill yourself ad infinitum to give yourself short intervals of pleasure and non-existence between them.
I don’t think humanity will last long enough for that to work. I’m shocked that humanity is still kicking tbh. Who knows how we’ll materialize after death.

I don’t think humanity will last long enough for that to work. I’m shocked that humanity is still kicking tbh. Who knows how we’ll materialize after death.
It's not a question whether humanity lasts that long but if the events eternally reoccur. And we don't even have an appropriate answer for consciousness, the answers based on physical realism is stupid.

Giga-brutal and cruel.