Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is too long

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
I cant imagine being an oldcel. Most peoples purpose and meaning as they get older comes from their kids and family. As an incel you will get none of that and will need to find ways to cope for decades alone as your life slowly slips away. I cant blame people for roping before it gets to that point.

I agree. Things that help me would be some theories of quantum mechanics. That stuff made me see how time is actually more like water than a straight line so I don’t look at my clock very often. And distance yourself from attractive friends or even family.

im terrified of getting old, LDARing is mierable as is but 80 years of this mediocrity.. holy fuck i cant even imagine.

Life is too short man. There is so much information out there. So much to discover. 80 years is nothing.

You say that now lol

the problem isn't that it's too long, it's just that only a small portion of your life actually matters. it's way too drawn out.

That's one of the most brutal things about being an oldcel, for those who wants children and a GF/wife but can't get. While your siblings and ex-friends reproduces and lives happy lives in a house.

I cant imagine being an oldcel. Most peoples purpose and meaning as they get older comes from their kids and family. As an incel you will get none of that and will need to find ways to cope for decades alone as your life slowly slips away. I cant blame people for roping before it gets to that point.
I think (based on my personal experience) that coping becomes easier with age.
It was imposible to cope during my teenage years, hard to cope during the 20s but much easier during the 30s. I am in the beginning of 30s.
That's one of the most brutal things about being an oldcel, for those who wants children and a GF/wife but can't get. While your siblings and ex-friends reproduces and lives happy lives in a house.
Most of our normie peers that have married will divorce and lose their children. They lives are better but not by a great margin.

Last edited:
Most oldcels become insane, they start looking out of the window for hours each day. Just watching the cars drive by, while they ldar...

My life seems like it's going really fast. And it gives me a lot of anxiety. But dying doesn't matter anyway. I guess, it's just hard for my monkey brain to remember that.

What would you consider oldcel? Fuck raising a family your life would be limited and its too expensive I want to live for myself not for others I'm too selfish

the problem isn't that it's too long, it's just that only a small portion of your life actually matters. it's way too drawn out.
What would you consider oldcel? Fuck raising a family your life would be limited and its too expensive I want to live for myself not for others I'm too selfish
I just cant wrap my head around the fact that once you reach middle age and are no longer in your prime, you still potentially got 20-30+ years of coping to do.

The thing about life is that it isn't long, it's actually pretty short, but it's mind-numbingly boring and mediocre. To make matters worse, society is extremely superficial, so you have to play their game. Let's be honest, most of our lives revolve around working on a job we hate, accumulating massive amounts of debt, buying things we don't need to appease people we don't care about/like (they also don't care/like us), and trying to live life in the evenings/weekends, where we are too fucking tired because of our shitty jobs.

This cycle is fucking unescapable, and the cherry on top of that shit-sundae is that we can't do anything about it.

They say life is short but it's the longest period of time we'll witness. Life is incredibly long. I hate thinking about my own future.

Time passes much faster as you get older.

They say life is short but it's the longest period of time we'll witness. Life is incredibly long.
Only foids and normies that have a social life don't experience life dragging by like it does for incels srs

Only foids and normies that have a social life don't experience life dragging by like it does for incels srs
Yes that's true. They're actually having fun and they look forward to things. I look forward to death but even my death will probably be painful or exhausting

Yes that's true. They're actually having fun and they look forward to things. I look forward to death but even my death will probably be painful or exhausting
Time only seems short in hindsight for incels. No matter how old you get even a full 5 years is still a long time full of cope cycling and ruminating about the state of the world and your life as an incel and I doubt that will ever change tbh

Time only seems short in hindsight for incels. No matter how old you get even a full 5 years is still a long time full of cope cycling and ruminating about the state of the world and your life as an incel and I doubt that will ever change tbh
Just a few weeks ago an Incel friend of mine committed suicide because he couldn't wait to have peace and quiet

For me..

It's too short . full of regrets. Pointless and dreadful. Yet we keep perusing it cuz we want a joyful experience to make up for all this shit we been through. All this aimless stress and struggling and for what?. Absolutely nothing.

Just a few weeks ago an Incel friend of mine committed suicide because he couldn't wait to have peace and quiet
This world is hell bent on reminding incels they'll have no peace and quiet until they're dead.

This world is hell bent on reminding incels they'll have no peace and quiet until they're dead.
We don't even have peace in LDAR lifestyle. There's nothing positive for us to be quite honest

We don't even have peace in LDAR lifestyle. There's nothing positive for us to be quite honest
LDAR lifestyle is ruined by failed normies trying to harass us online and IRL and reminding us how at least they have relationships and a social life whatever way they can.
There's nothing to preserve. The more ideas or insights you share with others even in spaces you thought are only meant for others like you the more normies and foids reappropriate it for themselves.

Life is actually really short and quick if you have a life worth living (ie everybody else besides us)
if we were able to have a 15yo beautiful virgin bride (as many of our ancestors did) we would want to spend each day with her and want it to last forever

but because we have nobody that loves us and no friends we just wallow by ourselves each day that every minute feels agonizingy long and we want our days to end because it is always the same. We are living on repeat. Hell is a place on earth and we are living it

the older you get the fast it goes