Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is too fucking short

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
-
Why would a female waste her fucking time with a dude like me ??

You cannot negotiate attraction.

How tf am I gonna get my youth back ??

You gotta blame the game itself and not the players because you cannot go against nature. That’s just how it is.

When you’re a genetic trash, you need to accept the cards that you’ve been dealt with and do not try to bend reality into your will because this shit will never ever happen…

Bad genes = A lifetime full of unchosen suffering.

Life is all about Luck. You’re either lucky enough or you’re not.

Never ever listen to people telling you to keep trying despite facing a hell lot of mayhems in your life.

Some people were born to lose and we just happened to be those individuals who were automatically placed into the loser category while we were still in the womb.

One life, One Chance, and this is what we got. This gotta be a joke…

good, every normies dies before early 20s

In this physical world all things are evaluated by their essence, it's a shame that my essence is beta.

Well, it's just once.

In this physical world all things are evaluated by their essence, it's a shame that my essence is beta.

Well, it's just once.
Mood What GIF by NBC

good, every normies dies before early 20s
Even if they live 80 years, they feel like they live 20.It’s valid for chads too, esoecially for chads (water)