Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Life is suffering. What is a little more?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35239
  • Start date
Deleted member 35239

Deleted member 35239

Lux Et Veritas
-
Why not suffer more for something you want or believe in? It's clear that anything is better then rotting away slowly, justifying why we should not try, fulfilling empty pleasures that just stave off the crushing despair briefly, before making you experience shame over indulging in them; working soul-rending jobs that enable the people you hate, while not using those people to further your own dreams and ambitions as they use you, while consequently, becoming the ultimate cuckold - as they hypnotize you with mindless and distracting entertainment, that will never give you lasting contentment, and fill you with a dejecting form of hate that makes you cattle, unmotivated to make the complex plans, and take the brave actions necessary to dethrone those who are actively taking the real thing from you. Eventually, you're being forced to work or give up resources against your will, destined to be used, condemned, tossed aside when your use is exhausted, and possibly killed due to a combination of deprivation and hopelessness over the walls growing taller by the day, driving you to madness, and consequently acts of desperation, as the paths to opportunities for ascension are gradually severed, and normies clap their hands on reddit and twitter, exclaiming that justice was served, the women mocking you with barf emojis, the men white knighting with an avi of a gym trainer with his hat backwards.

This world is fucked up, humanity sucks most of the time, and there is always a good reason for giving up no matter your circumstance. People are born with certain advantages, and that makes it easier for them to obtain necessities and find fulfillment. Then those same people are happy enough to promote the status-quo, let things happen and allow the world to fall to shit. But if you're introspective enough, you know of your capacity for good, but you also know from looking at your fantasies, and gazing at your inner demons, that you'd be the same way if you were strong enough, in some cases, even worse.

If I'm getting laid all the time and I'm raking in the cash, why would I want to change anything? I don't need to think deeply about things because what I want I get, and I'd be on auto-pilot, accumulating resources like a hungry hippo, going to suites with foie gras, smoked salmon and chocolate fountains, drinking like a fish and fucking my secretaries against the wall. In fact, wouldn't I want to prevent things from changing out of distress of possibly losing what I have? Wouldn't I support other highly successful people in fearmongering the masses into wasting resources to buy my products, and not support egalitarian policies that would advance the world?

Most people don't even need that much to become completely apathetic towards resolving difficult existential and societal problems, and feel content just performing superficial acts of kindness or gathering around for public executions on social media. Most people are only ever confronted with the full dose of the blackpill in their old age, as a result of willful ignorance and the potency of their copes, and at that point, their too far in the game to opt out, so they just resolve to take the world down with them by continuing to accumulate and waste, or confess to a priest in hopes that an afterlife or paradise after Armageddon will absolve them of responsibility, guilt and emptiness of the shallow, animalistic and ultimately meaningless life of regression of the human race and wasted potential - when their libido dies down, most of their shortsighted goals are accomplished, and their left with their once stunning wife, who is now just an old hag who nags.

In my view, it takes people who have suffered great evil to sympathize with others, stared into the abyss to be informed (blackpill), and have the courage to accept and face the world to have a chance at shifting it away from it's lonely, tragic, short-sighted and hedonistic state; into one hopefully more fitting of a potentially interstellar civilization with dyson spheres.

In this position, we have two of those conditions met. Why not set our aims higher then courting a woman? It's such a petty, demeaning thing to be led along by these lowly lusts and desires of the body into buying into the legal prostitute toilets we call "girlfriend" and "spouse". Life's suffering isn't worth it for today's women at all. Why not become something like a great bioengineer, or fund bioengineers and help create women who actually live up to men's ideals? Collect the DNA of the Stacies who rejected you, then groom their clone in your lab. How much would the world advance if we mass cloned genetically altered variants of stacies that make all our offspring superintelligent, kind and compassionate by nature, and rewarded all hard working men (who now can customize their looks like a character creator, and mog all modern Chads) with them?

Last edited:
reading big block of text is suffering

Tldr didnt
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
didnt read family guy GIF

so your point is to work hard as a bioengineer or something so that we advance the world? i'm too low IQ and demotivated for that. plus, the government might not like that, but imagine if it worked tho

The trick is finding something to care about.

bioengineering is indeed an incels only real hope but we're not gonna see that shit in our lifetimes dont kid yourself. Most of us dont have the iq needed to contribute in that field anyhow.

Didn't read but nice post Greycel

bioengineering is indeed an incels only real hope but we're not gonna see that shit in our lifetimes dont kid yourself. Most of us dont have the iq needed to contribute in that field anyhow.
the rate of scientific advancement is unpredictable, so much more talent has access to education and resources now, more then any time in history

and I do think we can contribute by organizing and funding as a group, no matter how menial our job is it'd be better spent helping invent new ways to ascend then keeping the normie engine running

also that's just one example, the point is, we do something to help make the lives of everyone better, and by extension, our own instead of making the focus of our limited sentient existence just doing the same normie shit: being fine having a disloyal partner who's been used more than bus station restroom
The trick is finding something to care about.
That's the hard part for sure. Especially in finding a care that doesn't run contrary to humanitarian concerns. But I think the golden rule is: seek something out that hasn't been done before.

Last edited:
You guys don't really understand... it's in the human dna to fuck each other up. When there aren't ways, we make them, we very smart at that.
We feel good when other people are suffering more than us, when we have more, when we get the better deal. Science can't change that, if anything it's making all worse

You guys don't really understand... it's in the human dna to fuck each other up. When there aren't ways, we make them, we very smart at that.
We feel good when other people are suffering more than us, when we have more, when we get the better deal. Science can't change that, if anything it's making all worse
High iq :smonk:

Just another „you would do the same as a chad“ theory thread from a greycel. That’s maybe true but if a chad would be born as an ugly man he would have an account here too. You can always turn around this argument.

I really liked your post, and it is indeed correct, but no one has the motivation or discipline anymore, without good rewards.