Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is so unfair

S

SuicidalCurry

Waiting for info.
-
I was actually molested as a child when i was like 8 or 9 by a guy who was a family friend's son .He was probably in middle school at the time.

It's really so unfair to know that he now has a successfull life by getting support from his wealthy brother in law . He also has many friends and a really pretty wife(I know since i attended the wedding).I on the other hand have absolutely nothing.His family was already rich from the get go since they were our landlords while we lived with them in the past and since we were from the same country they became friendly with my parents.

Like me the guy also dropped out of highschool and was a complete loser who just played video games all day but since he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth his family bailed him out and literally set him up for success by making him work as an associate at his brother in law's company.It just crazy how unfair all this is and i can do absolutely fuck all about it.Even than, I have so many people i hate that he's not even first on my kill list (in minecraft).Life fucking sucks.

Why did you attend your male molester's wedding JFL

Go shoot him in the head multiple times in minecraft

beat the shit out of that molester or you should’ve exposed him at his wedding

At the time i was still a teen, so i was forced to go by my parents.Plus they had some really good food..
Go over to his house say you want to sex some more then put bleach in his coffee maker then dip. Kill that nigga in gta 5

Fucking kill that cunt seriously or do something

Are there any machinery where you work?

I hope she gets stuck in a machine and gets slowly grinded to death while you watch and eat popcorn.

If not I hope she gets transferred to the worst department there and gets abused by her boss.

chrome-H2z9-Yxge-DC.png