Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel life is so unfair

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
Everything in this world felt so much useless anymore. You try to cope and play a game but what's the point of all of the enjoyment when someone is living a happier and better life than you.

Safe to say it fucking sucks

Gigachad is living a happier and better life than Chad as well.

FUCK YOU ALL CHADS, FUCK YOU ALL GIGACHADS, FUCK YOU ALL NORMEIS, FUCK YOU ALL STACYS, FUCK YOU ALL GIGASTACYS, FUCK YOU ALL SOYS, FUCK YOU ALL NIGGERS, FUCK YOU ALL NOODLEWHORES, FUCK YOU ALL WOMEN, FUCK YOU ALL TWINKS, FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK YOU ALL, GENOCIDE, GENOCIDE, GENOCIDE

Last edited:
Idk why I get more mad seeing foids succeed in life and lifemog me than chad.

It's just like foid = win

Hot foid = ultra win

Life is kind of like a shitty video game lol, I have had no energy for anything recently, no study, no gym, no on this forum, barely touch games, I have watched the occasional tv episode, im literally unironically rotting.

FUCK YOU ALL CHADS, FUCK YOU ALL GIGACHADS, FUCK YOU ALL NORMEIS, FUCK YOU ALL STACYS, FUCK YOU ALL GIGASTACYS, FUCK YOU ALL SOYS, FUCK YOU ALL NIGGERS, FUCK YOU ALL NOODLEWHORES, FUCK YOU ALL WOMEN, FUCK YOU ALL TWINKS, FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK YOU ALL, GENOCIDE, GENOCIDE, GENOCIDE

Idk why I get more mad seeing foids succeed in life and lifemog me than chad.

It's just like foid = win

Hot foid = ultra win

Life is kind of like a shitty video game lol, I have had no energy for anything recently, no study, no gym, no on this forum, barely touch games, I have watched the occasional tv episode, im literally unironically rotting.
I feel the same. All I do anymore is watch anime or online videos. I am so much into LDAR at this point in my life that even trying to play video games is too much work and not worth it when I'll probably never win at life.

I sometimes wish I was a hot foid because then I would have life on easy mode and everyone would have given me whatever I wanted. Instead, I'm a broke NEET wizardcel. I sometimes wish I could reincarnate into an isekai anime world and have a great life, because my life is really like a hopeless character with nothing ever going to get better and the only chance is reincarnation into another world.

I'm so blackpill at this point that I hate this world because it's so unfair and so cucked and so lonely.

I am so much into LDAR at this point in my life that even trying to play video games is too much work and not worth it
Yep haha I can tell that you are going through what I am going through lol, it feels like idk whats next for me, nothing.
I sometimes wish I could reincarnate into an isekai anime world and have a great life, because my life is really like a hopeless character with nothing ever going to get better and the only chance is reincarnation into another world.
I need to hit a restart button on my life so bad, I find anime cringe but I can see why people like it for this reason lol

if you are a incel you can't win as far as having sex with a foid. being sexy and very goodlooking is everything.