Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life is so painful.

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
Its just getting worse day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. Every single time I finish a video game and get the short amount of dopamine I need to function as a human being a void is filling me up. I get reminded how painful life is, how no1 cares about me because of outside factors I never chose. Because of my bad genetics I have been doomed into 80 years of suffering, too afraid to die, too afraid to live. The rejections I have received, the countless blackpills I have encountered, the reactions I have received by just showing up. I dont want to deal with it anymore, its so painful...

you are 80 years old ?

You need to find some new copes bro. The pain will never go away, but it can be suppressed.

You need to find some new copes bro. The pain will never go away, but it can be suppressed.
What if we ran out of copes? Copes like gaming, studying etc. doesn't interest me anymore.

Sounds horrible man

Everyday is the same day to me, I can't what day it is unless I check. Life is just an endless painful loop for incels.

I guess even some ITcels and whores agree on the wageslavery stuff