Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is so fucking boring

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Nothing to look forward to

I look forward to death but it seems so far away

Work, cope, piss, shit, eat, drink, sleep, rage at life, repeat ad infinitum.

Life is not boring if you psychadelicmaxxx.

Hard to believe but it can always get worse. You wont ever have so little that the world wont be able to take any more from you

life is only boring when you have no future.

MOGGING IS LIFE

Agree. There's nothing to do

I'm constantly bored. No hope for me.

The only thing to look forward to is death

If you haven't already, all of you guys really should try psychedelics. It can refresh your outlook on life for at least a couple weeks.

If you have access to molly do some of that at the same time (called candyflipping if mixed with acid, hippieflipping if mixed with shrooms) it makes it 10x better.

It's very exciting if you're Chad

looking forward to anything that brings me happines :feelsUnreal:

Life is not boring if you psychadelicmaxxx.

dont take psychedelics if u have autism it will fuck you up severely i took LSD a few times and had the cops called on me once because i went full blown retard in a park and i almost got detained i got rough handled by the cops and searched (i almost brought more than i needed so i couldve actually been arrested and had charges pressed on me). Psychedelics as fragile ego'd autistic made me psychotic for hours and i want to die 10x more every time i take them. I still have a bunch of shroom choclates and a couple acid tabs on me but im never takeing that shit again

dont take psychedelics if u have autism it will fuck you up severely i took LSD a few times and had the cops called on me once because i went full blown retard in a park and i almost got detained i got rough handled by the cops and searched (i almost brought more than i needed so i couldve actually been arrested and had charges pressed on me). Psychedelics as fragile ego'd autistic made me psychotic for hours and i want to die 10x more every time i take them. I still have a bunch of shroom choclates and a couple acid tabs on me but im never takeing that shit again
I heard some people get really psychotic with LSD. I think mushrooms will work better for that, I personally do the terrence mckenna thing of at least 5g dried in silent darkness. It's at a dose where you are immobilized and can''t move. Also, DMT is one where you don't have to worry about going psychotic.

The problem is you are so attatched to your ego, taking psychs doesn't have anything to do with autism, you have to treat it very seriously and accept your own death. I would have thought it would be easier for us as incels because we already talk about roping all the time. My advice would be to just surrender yourself, and give yourself as a sacrifice, that's how you have live changing transformations.

it wouldnt if you had a gf :feelsbadman:

Damn, that's a good history