Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is so fucking boring nowadays

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★
While we stand by doing nothing, Judeo-feminism continues to gain ground until it completely destroys society.

In the meantime, what do I do? Study a career, sometimes work, same training routine every day, the same music every day, the same shows, the same videogames.

nothing happens

nothing ever happens

In the last century there were 2 fucking world wars, ideologies and states rose to the top of world power and fell in a big way, destroying themselves in ruins.

Revolutionary movements, wars, paradigm shifts, real social struggles (with weapons and deaths), military dictatorships, rise and fall of leaders

What do we have in the 21st century?: "Just put the jewcine bro" + wokism + soy "entertainment"

How do we come from the most glorious and at the same time most disastrous century of humanity to this fucking shit?

I read about the revolutions of the last 3 centuries and it makes me depressed.

Why can't I be there? participating in that?

Hell, I can even envy feminists and niggers a little, in their heads they have a clear enemy to destroy and they mobilize to achieve it, that gives them motivation and a reason to exist. They are the main characters.

Last edited:
The Best you and i can do is to Endure the passing hours.
Forsake the world (like how the skies view the quicksand with total indifference) and stick to the things that dont necessarily leave you.
To lessen, both pain and disappointnent.

While we stand by doing nothing, Judeo-feminism continues to gain ground until it completely destroys society.

In the meantime, what do I do? Study a career, sometimes work, same training routine every day, the same music every day, the same shows, the same videogames.

nothing happens

nothing ever happens

In the last century there were 2 fucking world wars, ideologies and states rose to the top of world power and fell in a big way, destroying themselves in ruins.

Revolutionary movements, wars, paradigm shifts, real social struggles (with weapons and deaths), military dictatorships, rise and fall of leaders

What do we have in the 21st century?: "Just put the jewcine bro" + wokism + soy "entertainment"

How do we come from the most glorious and at the same time most disastrous century of humanity to this fucking shit?

Hell, I can even envy feminists and niggers a little, in their heads they have a clear enemy to destroy and they mobilize to achieve it, that gives them motivation and a reason to exist. They are the main characters.
Wars, revolutions and other bright events are possible only with a large number of young men. Today's demographics of the developed world are making developed countries older and older. Old people will never stage a revolution or a war, 35+ usually have a wife, a child and a job and a big belly, such a person is not capable of war or revolution.

nothing happens

nothing ever happens

Although I am glad that I was able to catch the Covid 19 hysteria and the Russian-Ukrainian war live.

idk none of those things would be likely to improve life for incels

incels would be treated as disposable

I don't think that political wars, conflicts or revolutions have any relevance to us

Although I am glad that I was able to catch the Covid 19 hysteria and the Russian-Ukrainian war live.
Yes, I guess the pandemic was good while it lasted, during the first year the internet exploded

Nobody knew what could happen, whether the emergence of a global government or what (NWO)

We were all waiting for something big to happen, unfortunately it was just a disappointing social experiment.

I don't think that political wars, conflicts or revolutions have any relevance to us
Yes, but you can enjoy how the Normies kill and get each other in a bloody war.

Yes, I guess the pandemic was good while it lasted, during the first year the internet exploded

Nobody knew what could happen, whether the emergence of a global government or what (NWO)

We were all waiting for something big to happen, unfortunately it was just a disappointing social experiment.
Well, life has been getting worse all over the world since 2020: prices are rising everywhere, and wages are stagnating, so it's getting harder and harder to cope.

I would not mind losing my life in a historical phenomenon like the Russian revolution (although of course I would have preferred to live)

Just compare living those historical events to the modern life of the average citizen... it's totally depressing.

Maybe I have a type of psychology that incites me to combat and destruction, idk.

At this rate I'm not going to die from a bullet, I'm going to die of boredom.

Well, life has been getting worse all over the world since 2020: prices are rising everywhere, and wages are stagnating, so it's getting harder and harder to cope.
My fantasy is that a revolutionary movement will once again emerge from social decay that seeks to overthrow the elites, be they Judeo-Masons or woke feminists, it doesn't matter.

But it's just that, a fantasy.

You're a domesticated animal for the Jews to play with. Congratulations

I'm not going to go to ER so the world forgets me the next day and nothing changes

The fights become big or else they are not worth it

I would not mind losing my life in a historical phenomenon like the Russian revolution (although of course I would have preferred to live)

Just compare living those historical events to the modern life of the average citizen... it's totally depressing.

Maybe I have a type of psychology that incites me to combat and destruction, idk.

Yes, imagine the life of a Russian citizen born in 1896, first you fight for 3 years in the hell of the First World War, then the revolution and 4 years of civil war, while the country in which you were born and grew up (the Russian Empire) disappears, and it is replaced by a completely new USSR.

Yes, imagine the life of a Russian citizen born in 1896, first you fight for 3 years in the hell of the First World War, then the revolution and 4 years of civil war, while the country in which you were born and grew up (the Russian Empire) disappears, and it is replaced by a completely new USSR.
That you won't get bored is for sure

Let's just do a romantic fantasy exercise for a moment.

I don't care about the ideology of whoever reads this, be it NS, libertarian, communist, it doesn't matter.

Imagine that you are among those crowds listening to a political speaker, you know that you are participating in a historical event that is not simply big, it is gigantic.

and you just stand there to listen and observe, you don't know what can happen the next day, everything is an adventure, even if it is a hellish adventure, and you know that great things are going to happen, so you have no time, no energy, no place to depress you, just contemplate the moment.

vladimir-lenin-speaking-to-crowd-bettmann.jpg

I'm not going to go to ER so the world forgets me the next day and nothing changes

The fights become big or else they are not worth it
I agree with this. Single ERs won't solve anything, large scale revolutions however, that could be interesting but its hard to pull off

Yes, but you can enjoy how the Normies kill and get each other in a bloody war.
meh most of us would have our own problems to deal with in those situations

plus revolutions and stuff are about boring political shit, it's not that interesting

if you want cheap thrills you could just take drugs or w/e

That you won't get bored is for sure

Let's just do a romantic fantasy exercise for a moment.

I don't care about the ideology of whoever reads this, be it NS, libertarian, communist, it doesn't matter.

Imagine that you are among those crowds listening to a political speaker, you know that you are participating in a historical event that is not simply big, it is gigantic.

and you just stand there to listen and observe, you don't know what can happen the next day, everything is an adventure, even if it is a hellish adventure, and you know that great things are going to happen, so you have no time, no energy, no place to depress you, just contemplate the moment.

vladimir-lenin-speaking-to-crowd-bettmann.jpg
I partially survived this, I woke up in a cold sweat on the morning of February 24, 2022, when Putin announced a special military operation. I ran to buy buckwheat, pasta and sugar, canned meat and fish. Then I was released a little bit, but on September 21, Putin announced mobilization, when any policeman could grab you on the street and drag you to war or you would be imprisoned for 3 years for refusing to mobilize, so I went to a remote village and did not leave the house until mobilization stopped.

I would not mind losing my life in a historical phenomenon like the Russian revolution
the russian revolution had high hopes, but ultimately didn't accomplish much of a liberation and the ussr faded in around a century

I'm not sure that's really worth dying for
idk I find society quite boring and most people uninteresting, that's why large-scale events like revolution aren't interesting to me

I partially survived this, I woke up in a cold sweat on the morning of February 24, 2022, when Putin announced a special military operation. I ran to buy buckwheat, pasta and sugar, canned meat and fish. Then I was released a little bit, but on September 21, Putin announced mobilization, when any policeman could grab you on the street and drag you to war or you would be imprisoned for 3 years for refusing to mobilize, so I went to a remote village and did not leave the house until mobilization stopped.
Damn

When you are old you will remember those memories and say "look what happened"

YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL

That's what's important in the end.

Damn

Anyway, it was fun when you live in the village and leave the house only at night so that no one sees you. If I had been mobilized, I would have returned home dead or without an arm or leg.

the russian revolution had high hopes, but ultimately didn't accomplish much of a liberation and the ussr faded in around a century

I'm not sure that's really worth dying for

idk I find society quite boring and most people uninteresting, that's why large-scale events like revolution aren't interesting to me

What underlies my message is the lack of hope in modern life, there is no hope, we are not waiting for something great to happen. We are simply there, living like plants or stones.

Damn

I would like to catch a nuclear war live.

Damn

So that you have to survive in a world where there is no government, but only a bunch of gangs and gangs. Like in the Metro or Stalker series of games.

Also my greatest unrealizable fantasy is precisely a revolution against the Jewish elites

Jfl

I would have a tendency towards violence even if I had been born 2000 years ago in a Germanic tribe

Also my greatest unrealizable fantasy is precisely a revolution against the Jewish elites

Jfl

I would have a tendency towards violence even if I had been born 2000 years ago in a Germanic tribe
There will be no revolution due to the fact that the high technologies of the elites will allow them to crush any Revolution even in the bud.

There will be no revolution due to the fact that the high technologies of the elites will allow them to crush any Revolution even in the bud.

I know there probably won't be another French or Russian revolution.

But I think we can have a little hope in some kind of revolution (not necessarily armed) against feminism on the part of men.

At least one sociocultural change

That's what ends up bringing me to the blackpill/redpill circles in the end, hope for change.

But I think we can have a little hope in some kind of revolution (not necessarily armed) against feminism on the part of men.

That's what ends up bringing me to the blackpill/redpill circles in the end, hope for change.
I only believe in mass sabotage without armed struggle. Men will just give up on women sooner or later. The number of marriages is falling every year, because a huge number of men do not want to get involved with women through marriage, because they know that in 50% of cases they will lose.

We are already seeing how the number of marriages is decreasing every year, and the average age of men getting married is increasing every year. This is a sign of quiet sabotage of the system by people.

Last edited:

People do not have the opportunity to rebel, so they can only sabotage the system: refuse to have children, not marry, not work, not serve in the army.

People do not have the opportunity to rebel, so they can only sabotage the system: refuse to have children, not marry, not work, not serve in the army.
I guess that's something, I think 5 years ago feminism was even worse.

I'm starting to feel like It's losing strength.

nothing happens

nothing ever happens

I think you can agree with Schopenhauer “Human life is like a pendulum that swings incessantly between pain and boredom, passing through the fleeting, and moreover illusory, interval of pleasure and joy.”

What underlies my message is the lack of hope in modern life, there is no hope, we are not waiting for something great to happen. We are simply there, living like plants or stones.
I think that in the end we need political drama to make up for a lack of personal satisfaction

if people had romantic and personal satisfaction, then they would enjoy life even without political shit

that's why accelerationists, radical chuds, etc., are typically incel

Every single war and revolution has ultimately been because of lack of <good> gf/wife

I think that in the end we need political drama to make up for a lack of personal satisfaction

if people had romantic and personal satisfaction, then they would enjoy life even without political shit

It depends on each one, I was always interested in big historical and political phenomena, it's like my soul wants to live for those things.

We need emotions, we need spectacles. Many of the Nsdap were incels by the way - Rudolf Hess met his first girlfriend at the age of 26, and Himmler at the age of 22, Goebbels was incelibate for a long time. There is too much speculation about Hitler. Only Goering was a Chad from the NSDAP, even though he was obese.

We need emotions, we need spectacles. Many of the Nsdap were incels by the way - Rudolf Hess met his first girlfriend at the age of 26, and Himmler at the age of 22, Goebbels was incelibate for a long time. There is too much speculation about Hitler. Only Goering was a Chad from the NSDAP, even though he was obese.

talking about himmler, literal 4/10 chink mixed-race who cucked himself worshiping the Aryans

He would be in this forum writing rage post jfl

talking about himmler, literal 4/10 chink mixed-race who cucked himself worshiping the Aryans

Yes, that's why no one needed him as a romantic partner until he was 22. Goebbels wanted to use statusmaxing and graduated from university and even wrote a scientific dissertation on German romanticism, even received the title of doctor of sciences and tried to become a professor and write articles for newspapers, but he failed, even his wife Magda did not love him, but actually wanted Hitler, until Hitler instructed her to marry Joseph Goebbels. Only Goering was successful in his personal life, he had a Swedish Stacy who loved him and even helped him financially after he was kicked out of the army after the air force was banned.

Goebbels, Goering, Hess and Himmler in their youth. Only Goering was above 7/10 or 7+/10.

Attachments

• i (2).jpeg
    i (2).jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 5
  • i (1).jpeg
    i (1).jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 4
  • i.jpeg
    i.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 5
  • 2dcee9d7620ca822648359522a7e0482--documentary.jpg
    2dcee9d7620ca822648359522a7e0482--documentary.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
Goebbels, Goering, Hess and Himmler in their youth. Only Goering was above 7/10 or 7+/10.

They were the incels of their time, outcasts exiled from society either because of their appearance or their personalities or their way of thinking. The more extreme a movement is, the more people of this type it attracts.

They were also cucks imo.

Imagine wanting to "Aryanize" society being a 4/10 chink or a 6/10 alpine mestizo with spinal problems like Hitler himself was (can be seen in some photos and films, a clear deviation and humpback)

Like wtf, they wanted to remove themselves and their own people from the genne pool to be replaced by blonde chads and stacyes

You can't be more cuck than that.

Last edited:
They were the incels of their time, outcasts exiled from society either because of their appearance or their personalities or their way of thinking. The more extreme a movement is, the more people of this type it attracts.

They were also cucks imo.

Imagine wanting to "Aryanize" society being a 4/10 chink or a 6/10 alpine mestizo with spinal problems like Hitler himself was (can be seen in some photos and films, a clear deviation and humpback)

Like wtf, they wanted to remove themselves and their own people from the genne pool to be replaced by blonde chads and stacyes

You can't be more cuck than that.
Hitler was a childfree, because he did not want to risk the birth of problematic ugly or sick children, so as not to be a hypocrite himself.

Hitler was a childfree, because he did not want to risk the birth of problematic ugly or sick children, so as not to be a hypocrite himself.

I could never do what he did, I have too much self-respect to fight for an ethnicity that is not mine and be replaced

This applies to the rest of the nsdap