Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life is so cruel

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
just fucking lol dont think hard work and ethics will ever get you 0.001% of this, it is pure chance, you had to be born right, in the right family around right people to get this. the local indian janitor worked hard his entire life to afford a single room apartment while these normoids and foids get everything with daddybux and luck.

Fucking unfair shit man

Life is unfair.

i would barely use a waterpark in my backyard tbh

we are here to suffer

For some men, many men in fact, it's over. Gallons and gallons of them. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

I hate cum skins

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

I never watch shit like this because why? Just to be made aware how different people with luck live? Private jets, private islands, yachts, lamborghinis? I never look at these

fuck em

instashit is based around rich people showing off their lifestyle thats why its so popular among toilets

I would happily swap lives with this guy, ngl:

6194750052 e8b9fb938f b

He:

1) Has his own house. Maybe its a shack but its still a house.
2) Has a wife who loves him
3) Has procreated
4) Is happy
5) Is healthy

I don't need a mansion. I just want the basic necessities in life and love. And this guy in Africa TERAMOGS my entire life. Totally serious

I would happily swap lives with this guy, ngl:

View attachment 232792

He:

1) Has his own house. Maybe its a shack but its still a house.
2) Has a wife who loves him
3) Has procreated
4) Is happy
5) Is healthy

I don't need a mansion. I just want the basic necessities in life and love. And this guy in Africa TERAMOGS my entire life. Totally serious
Ngl you are right, he's doing what he wants, doesnt have to worry about what he says all the time because it might offend someone, doesnt have to work 60 hours a week just to afford a basic apartment. Just chilling, with his wife and kids who are not annoying and posting on social media all day.

Life has been cruel for billions of years

IT'S NOT FAIR!! IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!

Tbh life is brutal

It's an injustice, a crime!