Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is so boring

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
Not sure whether I reach peak level of boredom when forced to be with other people or alone. Maybe it is due to my low iq that I cant pick up hobby or good cope that would make it more interesting

Get a job and you will miss the comfy boredom

I’m bored for most of the day tbh.

Men arent bored. This society makes us bored. Start using your hands. Become a carpenter like Jesus was. Or a truck driver. You wont be bored.

Men arent bored. This society makes us bored. Start using your hands. Become a carpenter like Jesus was. Or a truck driver. You wont be bored.
Feces

Do some low inhib things like interacting with random strangers. It makes me feel real

My life is so incredibly boring that i want to collapse on the floor and never stand up.

Apathy has ruined everything for me nothing is fun anymore and never in my life have I ever been as bored as I am right now

$$$$$ = more fun things to do
I'd learn how to fly a plane if I could afford it

Honestly jack fucking shit to do in my free time I always go to bed early I think most people are empty as well we have no national struggle so we have nothing

it's either boring or pure suffering.

it's a gay world.

Thats because you're ugly