Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting life is simply not fair

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
why did we had to be born ugly as shit, why we can't even keep a looksmatch around, meanwhile chad have a harem of bautyfull women, it's simply not fair, if the danting market was a economy it would be south africa levels of inequality, tons of people talk about the poor african children that can't eat, but for us it's "just life tee hee".

and before "fariness is just a blablabla concept of blalbablalba" , i already hurd this nihilistic stuff everywhere, don't change i still fell life was unfair with us.

Life is only good for females and chads. it has never began if you are a ugly male.

Life is only good for females and chads. it has never began if you are a ugly male.
pretty much, none of us choose to be born this way, i just fucking hate "nature" , don't know why people aways prize this shit, nature just screw over us

Yes it is fair, only for Chad that is.

It would be fair if we could at least kill ourselves easily. But we are in a way forced to live through this suffering for decades. Even when contemplating suicide and desiring death for years, our survival instincts are so strong that even when we have very little to actually live for, it's very hard to kill yourself.

It would be fair if we could at least kill ourselves easily. But we are in a way forced to live through this suffering for decades. Even when contemplating suicide and desiring death for years, our survival instincts are so strong that even when we have very little to actually live for, it's very hard to kill yourself.
i understand you , i also think about ending this crap already, but i'm too much of a pussy to do it

Don't worry sweaty, at least y'all still have a personality

It has never even begun.

My only hope is one day when we have advanced genetic engineering and other technologies that I can recreate my body into Chad

Welcome to life boyo. It was never fair. This is life.

pretty much, none of us choose to be born this way, i just fucking hate "nature" , don't know why people aways prize this shit, nature just screw over us
WE ARE DOOMED AND BORN TO LOSE

We lost the dice roll when we were born. It was over from the beginning.

Just about everything and everyone is against us.

Glad you made it to this point.

How long does it took you to realize this basic truth?