Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is sad for many sub 5 men out there

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Greycel
No one ever took the time to understand why they did not like the sub5 or why they felt a negative way about him.

As the sub5 grew up, he grew more and more frustrated. “Why is everyone so rude to me, I don’t understand?”, “Why do women ignore me?”. No one ever told the sub5 the truth they didn’t care enough to tell him that he was just an abomination, they didn’t even wanna speak to him.

Then when they go online for advice asking why can’t I get women, subconsciously the people online assume he’s an uggocel, so they gaslight him into believing he can get what chad can when he can’t, cause people like to blame the sub5 for his shortcomings.

Chad = bro how are you single you are so goodlooking my female friend will be your girlfriend

Sub5 = you have to fix your style bro, cmon man just smile and fix your personality

We know the game here.

If you are sub5, I am very sorry that you have to live life so brutally. I am sorry that women and men have made your life a living hell. Lots of people won’t gravitate toward you, not all but a large percent will not. But when you’re on your deathbed you will close your eyes peacefully and you can forget about everything that ever existed.