Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life is sad cus at the end you die

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
I just watched a production where one of two mcs(couple) died at the end

It was rly sad cause it reminded me how short life is

Even if you live 70 years. That's still short af. Cus when u die, its over, everything will be gone. Ofc u could argue that u wont care from the moment ur brain dies which is rational and somewhat relieving

But i just cant deal with that. Am somewhat thickskulled and passively depressed so i dont care about most sad stuff but a death is an exception

We can either live and leave a mark, or just live. There's no difference after you die if you made it big or rotted at .co

If time is limited, then basically you should try everything you can to have no regrets, right? However despite acknowledging how short life is, i dont feel like forcing myself to do anything. Most of these activities are so pointless anyway. Singing and playing instruments on stage would be great, but am too old and out of it due my mentalcelism

Everything will be lost nothing will be left, i dont see sadness in dying

I view death as an escape from this wretched place.

"short" 22 is more than enough for me. 70 is a fucking eternity. :feelsrope:

Death is the only way to end this misery.

And people who have regrets are those who never tried. But when it comes to me, I so much mentally and genetically crippled that there is no point in trying. I'm bound to fail.

Last edited:
i might visit gandy soon

Everything will be lost nothing will be left, i dont see sadness in dying

in our case there's nothing to lose in the first place

life is sad because I'm an ugly loser