Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over life is pointless

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
wageslave all day then come back to empty apartment then eat garbage

Last edited:
Same. The fact that I was even conceived and then born was a medical miracle. My parents are both nutcases, but I don't think anyone else would've put up with somebody like me.

This faggot OP edited the thread.

Original Title: "My parents didn't prepare me for life"
Original Content: "My parents let me play vidya in my room all day and never bothered me. I hope they won't ask me to get a job. If they wanted me to be interested in working a job they should at least made sure that I get good grades in school."

Behead all trannies that don't stand by what they post and edit shit. It's a tranny trait, OP should be permabanned and beheaded, little spineless cuck simp beta male, stand by what you wrote and don't edit shit you imbecile cunt.

Original Content: "My parents let me play vidya in my room all day and never bothered me. I hope they won't ask me to get a job. If they wanted me to be interested in working a job they should at least made sure that I get good grades in school."

Behead all trannies that don't stand by what they post and edit shit. It's a tranny trait, OP should be permabanned and beheaded, little spineless cuck simp beta male, stand by what you wrote and don't edit shit you imbecile cunt.
OP btfo'd lmao

brutal

no pussy, no sex, no kiss, no girls, no sexual experience, no fulfillment of desires, no gratification, no relief, no joy, no sniffing, no hugs, no intimacy, no peace, no money, no hope.
just problems after problems... over and over again.

Went from 0 to 100 real fucking quick

Wat.. wat... water is... wet-wet-weeeeet!