Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life is pointless but we shouldn't kill ourselves

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I've been thinking about suicide a lot recently, especially since I've been drinking like a pirate these past few weeks. I came to the conclusion that no matter how ugly we are, suicide is not the answer. Not because of some motivational bullshit, but because if we rope they win. Foids want you to rope cause they can't stand seeing your ugly face everywhere. They claim they ignore you and that they don't even know who you are, but trust me, every single one of the foids you interact with daily knows your name and face and they pray to God every day not to run across you on the street or at the stairs. They want you dead, as soon as possible. So, that's my motivation to live. Because I know that my sole presence annoys everyone around me and if I wasn't there, their lives would be a bit easier. Damned if if ever let that happens. So, go on brocels, don't rope, keep on annoying those fucking whores and let them know if they want us dead they'd better come and kill us with their own hands.

Just rot till nature kills you

No matter how much therapy and medication I have to endure.
My mind just blocks any hope or positivity.
It's great if people decide to go on.
But if I were to stay for a bit, I probably would be the one to do myself in.

They're afraid of incels becoming violent. Incels roping gives them relief.
Yes, they want us all dead unless we are wagecucking and paying for their existence by supporting society.

LifeFuel Life is pointless but we shouldn't kill ourselves​

I've been thinking about suicide a lot recently, especially since I've been drinking like a pirate these past few weeks. I came to the conclusion that no matter how ugly we are, suicide is not the answer. Not because of some motivational bullshit, but because if we rope they win.
OP you are contradicting yourself.
Clearly you are saying there is a point to life: to spite those better off than ourself.

Not the most inspirational motive TBH
to me copes aren't just a bridge to survive to a better tomorrow, but a means in and of themself

I've been thinking about suicide a lot recently, especially since I've been drinking like a pirate these past few weeks. I came to the conclusion that no matter how ugly we are, suicide is not the answer. Not because of some motivational bullshit, but because if we rope they win. Foids want you to rope cause they can't stand seeing your ugly face everywhere. They claim they ignore you and that they don't even know who you are, but trust me, every single one of the foids you interact with daily knows your name and face and they pray to God every day not to run across you on the street or at the stairs. They want you dead, as soon as possible. So, that's my motivation to live. Because I know that my sole presence annoys everyone around me and if I wasn't there, their lives would be a bit easier. Damned if if ever let that happens. So, go on brocels, don't rope, keep on annoying those fucking whores and let them know if they want us dead they'd better come and kill us with their own hands.
Based and agreed

I wish one day, incels would all join in the same fight and win.

its all about escaping the warth of women and finding inner peace

legit thread tbh tbh

There is pain and resentment. If it reaches a certain threshold there is nothing better than death.

I've been thinking about suicide a lot recently, especially since I've been drinking like a pirate these past few weeks. I came to the conclusion that no matter how ugly we are, suicide is not the answer. Not because of some motivational bullshit, but because if we rope they win.
Take the long view: at the end everyone still dies and they still lived a more successful life than you before they died. Do you call that winning? There is no living to spite anyone for incels. If you rope it's only for you. You aren't making any difference either way by simply living or dying.
Foids want you to rope cause they can't stand seeing your ugly face everywhere. They claim they ignore you and that they don't even know who you are, but trust me, every single one of the foids you interact with daily knows your name and face and they pray to God every day not to run across you on the street or at the stairs. They want you dead, as soon as possible. So, that's my motivation to live.
That is indeed good motivation to live but still insignificant to them.
Because I know that my sole presence annoys everyone around me and if I wasn't there, their lives would be a bit easier.
A bit easier but still not enough to matter. You are a minor inconvenience to them at best.
Damned if if ever let that happens. So, go on brocels, don't rope, keep on annoying those fucking whores and let them know if they want us dead they'd better come and kill us with their own hands.
If you rope don't announce it. That gives them pleasure. If you rope let it be on your own terms and unannounced. There's no sympathy or understanding for nonchad males no matter what and imo @BlkPillPres would say the same.

Last edited:
........cope
Gimme death over wageslaving for life any day. Maybe if you got neetbux and literally never had to leave the house....ever.

It doesn't matter to them, we neither win nor lose, they don't give a fuck. Do you win or lose something when an insect dies?

........cope
Gimme death over wageslaving for life any day. Maybe if you got neetbux and literally never had to leave the house....ever.
Ultima IQ, I’m in firm belief that wasgeslaving is literal slavery all for the purpose of Chads and Staceys buying mansions and private jets.

Minimum wage goes for every job, not just fast food. Any job you have is going to skim your wages to the bare minimum for however how they see fit.

Don’t forget about the IRS, they will fucking bury you.

My advice is to find a way to make your money illegally or just go full NEET.

Massive cope, they win either you rope or not, it doesn't matter
Only acceptable life as incel is neetmaxxer - rope is better than lonely wagecuck tbh

Ultima IQ, I’m in firm belief that wasgeslaving is literal slavery all for the purpose of Chads and Staceys buying mansions and private jets.

Minimum wage goes for every job, not just fast food. Any job you have is going to skim your wages to the bare minimum for however how they see fit.

Don’t forget about the IRS, they will fucking bury you.

My advice is to find a way to make your money illegally or just go full NEET.
Based. But how does one manage to go full NEET?

I've pretty much come to peace. My death is going to be some spectacular thing. I ain't going to fetishize it and delude myself into thinking that when I do off myself people will be sad I'm gone. I see good people die every day and all the get is a polite facebook message on their wall before being chucked into the back of people's minds forever.

I'm just going to cope every day however I want until the day I decide I'm done and it's time to take my own life.

Would be even better if they also had to pay you for living, so you also have to become a NEET and say them "Hard day working huh ? I'm on eternal holidays thanks to the taxes you pay"

Most women deserve their lives to be hell.

Roping over foids is cucked. Better to take altERnative measures tbh
Take the long view: at the end everyone still dies and they still lived a more successful life than you before they died. Do you call that winning? There is no living to spite anyone for incels. If you rope it's only for you. You aren't making any difference either way by simply living or dying.

That is indeed good motivation to live but still insignificant to them.

A bit easier but still not enough to matter. You are a minor inconvenience to them at best.

If you rope don't announce it. That gives them pleasure. If you rope let it be on your own terms and unannounced. There's no sympathy or understanding for nonchad males no matter what and imo @BlkPillPres would say the same.
It adds up. Every minor inconvenience becomes a big one combined. Most suicide threads on here aren’t taken as seriously tbh. Also it’s likely that people would just back out since thinking about it is one thing but doing it for real is another

Roping over foids is cucked.
Agreed
It adds up. Every minor inconvenience becomes a big one combined.
Still not big enough to matter. If there is one thing foids have done better than any guy (even chads) it's the dgaf attitude because they know they have more options than any guy and they can act however they want.
Most suicide threads on here aren’t taken as seriously tbh.
idk whenever a member here stops posting for a few days people are ready to claim they roped.
Also it’s likely that people would just back out since thinking about it is one thing but doing it for real is another
tbh no way to really tell if someone does it or not. They could have just roped their internet life but still be alive. Regardless no use announcing you are going to rope if you are going to do it it only demoralizes people here and makes anti-incels satisfied.

this is actually way too based

but even then each day I struggle more and more to see why the fuck I'm living

Still not big enough to matter. If there is one thing foids have done better than any guy (even chads) it's the dgaf attitude because they know they have more options than any guy and they can act however they want
Well it depends on what they would do. If incels actually cause problems to foids irl then sure. But it would have to have meaning and would have to be coordinated. I agree that spite isn’t really a good reason but doing things as team like trying to develop sexbots or start a revolution in Minecraft is.
idk whenever a member here stops posting for a few days people are ready to claim they roped.
Most people who do don’t announce it.
tbh no way to really tell if someone does it or not. They could have just roped their internet life but still be alive. Regardless no use announcing you are going to rope if you are going to do it it only demoralizes people here and makes anti-incels satisfied.
True. Announcing it isn’t such a good idea. But mainly because you might back out. As for the reactions of non users, it’s not something worth acknowledging. We will simply celebrate when something they don’t like happens. The hate is mutual

Most people who do don’t announce it.
Yeah but that doesn't stop others here from speculating tbh
True. Announcing it isn’t such a good idea. But mainly because you might back out.
It has a demoralizing effect too. Also for the "backing out" part: there's nothing saying you have to follow through and I'm not going to be like some others here and say that if you announce you have to follow through. Beside that unless you are watching their every move there is again no way to tell whether they just claimed they'd roped and just logged out of this website permanently but are still alive or if they roped for real.
As for the reactions of non users, it’s not something worth acknowledging.
Ik but whether or not you acknowledge it people announcing their roping here is going to be celebrated by people that read this forum that take joy in incel suffering. At the very least it would be good if people here don't give them that satisfaction.

tbh announcing you are going to rope like it means anything is pretty bluepilled. It's like a cry for sympathy.

It has a demoralizing effect too. Also for the "backing out" part: there's nothing saying you have to follow through and I'm not going to be like some others here and say that if you announce you have to follow through. Beside that unless you are watching their every move there is again no way to tell whether they just claimed they'd roped and just logged out of this website permanently but are still alive or if they roped for real
Well if they do indeed back out then they can no longer use this forum. So they are kinda screwed. Now they no longer have the forum to cope with.
Ik but whether or not you acknowledge it people announcing their roping here is going to be celebrated by people that read this forum that take joy in incel suffering. At the very least it would be good if people here don't give them that satisfaction.

tbh announcing you are going to rope like it means anything is pretty bluepilled. It's like a cry for sympathy.
Some may announce it so that they could say a final goodbye to the acquaintances they made on here. And for people who would legitimately rope, it would be a bit unfair if they can’t say goodbye to their brocels.

Well if they do indeed back out then they can no longer use this forum. So they are kinda screwed. Now they no longer have the forum to cope with.
tbh they can they just permanently lose the trust and respect of a lot of members. Again it's a tough decision to make so if they do back out I don't hold that against them.
Some may announce it so that they could say a final goodbye to the acquaintances they made on here. And for people who would legitimately rope, it would be a bit unfair if they can’t say goodbye to their brocels.
meh closure isn't always certain. Sounds kind of bluepilled tbh so many threads here about how you can trust no one even the people on this site but suddenly there's a need to let those same people know when you are going to depart?

tbh they can they just permanently lose the trust and respect of a lot of members. Again it's a tough decision to make so if they do back out I don't hold that against them.
I wouldn’t either. I never hated @JohnWickCel for backing out but I could see why he lost other people’s trust.
meh closure isn't always certain. Sounds kind of bluepilled tbh so many threads here about how you can trust no one even the people on this site but suddenly there's a need to let those same people know when you are going to depart?
Why? I would say the community does have camaraderie from time to time. Even if there are heated arguments, everyone is still in the same boat at the end of the day. And in suicide threads, there are some that would exchange goodbyes. Even in threads that are just about people leaving.

I wouldn’t either. I never hated @JohnWickCel for backing out but I could see why he lost other people’s trust.
Yeah
Why? I would say the community does have camaraderie from time to time. Even if there are heated arguments, everyone is still in the same boat at the end of the day. And in suicide threads, there are some that would exchange goodbyes. Even in threads that are just about people leaving.
Controversial view but since you insisted on asking it's because any camaraderie is fleeting. There's no closeness except suffering through the same circumstances of inceldom. This is pretty evident whenever someone expresses a view others here don't agree with and everyone turns against them.

Controversial view but since you insisted on asking it's because any camaraderie is fleeting. There's no closeness except suffering through the same circumstances of inceldom. This is pretty evident whenever someone expresses a view others here don't agree with and everyone turns against them.
It’s usually if you say something extremely stupid or cucked. Other than that maybe a few might get pissed but that’s it

It’s usually if you say something extremely stupid or cucked. Other than that maybe a few might get pissed but that’s it
Disagree tbh like anywhere else people hold grudges over what in hindsight is pretty petty. One of the biggest lies is that there isn't drama among a group of guys but tbh it couldn't be further from the truth.

I'm sure you once also believed like most here that men were more easy going than women but then soon discovered how irrational acting and impulsive a lot of normie guys were and how similar they were in behavior and actions to women.