Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is only worthwhile if you have someone to share it with

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Was reading through twitter for corona news and happened to stumble upon the twitter account of Eugene Gu. This dude is a status maxxed Asian being a renowned surgeon and actually managed to score a pretty good looking Asian girl. The pinned tweet on his page is pictures of them at various locations and the title “life is wonderful when you have someone kind and wonderful to share it with”.
This made me think of how justified the feelings of the members of this forum are. Nobody outside the faggots at IT will dispute the fact that life only becomes tolerable if you have someone to share it with. If you don’t have anyone then honestly it’s just a half finished script with a predictable and humorless ending. Dying alone is usually no laughing matter except to the ones that are on course for it. Fuck this life honestly I know that for those that believe in God you’re supposed to be of the mind sight that all life is precious but honestly a life alone is so meaningless and incomplete.

Happy I got my money to spend it with.

"An unexamined life is not worth living." - Aristotle

Aristotle opted to be killed (effectively committing suicide) rather than face exile/ostracization.

Last edited:
Was reading through twitter for corona news and happened to stumble upon the twitter account of Eugene Gu. This dude is a status maxxed Asian being a renowned surgeon and actually managed to score a pretty good looking Asian girl. The pinned tweet on his page is pictures of them at various locations and the title “life is wonderful when you have someone kind and wonderful to share it with”.
This made me think of how justified the feelings of the members of this forum are. Nobody outside the faggots at IT will dispute the fact that life only becomes tolerable if you have someone to share it with. If you don’t have anyone then honestly it’s just a half finished script with a predictable and humorless ending. Dying alone is usually no laughing matter except to the ones that are on course for it. Fuck this life honestly I know that for those that believe in God you’re supposed to be of the mind sight that all life is precious but honestly a life alone is so meaningless and incomplete.
Get a sex doll and learn Magick and the Occult.
Meditate and summon some spirits to talk to them.
You are also sharing your experiences with us so your not alone.

Idk... his wiki says he’s a wifebeater so that’s probably just the image of his life he wants to project to you. Superficial and fake just like Trump who he loves to criticize: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Gu
He’s just a personality. If he really believed in all the noble shit he spews he’d spend his time being a good little doctor instead of Tweeting at people like he has nothing better to do.

its only good if you can cope with death like a proper being, but we are not proper

That reminds me of the song Swoon by The Chemical Brothers. It's an entire song that has pretty much these lyrics repeated and nothing else:
Just remember to fall in love
There's nothing else
There's nothing else
I was near tears hearing those lines repeated over and over again for anywhere between 4-6 minutes. Fuck do I hate life.

"An unexamined life is not worth living." - Aristotle

Aristotle opted to be killed (effectively committing suicide) rather than face exile/ostracization.
wasn't that Socrates? not Aristoteles?

Hasn't been my experience