Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Life is one big trap

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
You were born into a body you didn't asked for, trapped in a body.

You didn't get to choose your parents, and you are dependent on them as a child; trapped with parents.

Then you grow up, and have to get a job, trapped in a job you may not like.
Maybe you'll get a new job, but you're again trapped in a cycle of starting and ending jobs!

Then one day, you may find a relationship, maybe you got with someone you're not too fond of out of desperation, trapped in a relationship...
Maybe you'll like the relationship, but you'll grow weary of each other, and you're trapped again!
Maybe you'll break up, and move onto the next relationship, but you're trapped in cycle of starting and ending relationships!
Perhaps you'll stay single, but your mind and body will tell you to look for a relationship, because you're mind tells you you're lonely. Yet again, you're trapped!

And then you die, because you can't escape death...trapped by the passage of time!

And if the Buddhists are right, you're even trapped in a cycle of death and rebirth!:feelshaha:

I don't find the idea of rebirth to be all that bad. :feelsokman:

Though I guess I wouldn't "know" if I was rebirthed, because it wouldn't be "me", which is a bit disappointing. :feelsUgh:

Life is an imposition.

just don't be born theory

I don't find the idea of rebirth to be all that bad. :feelsokman:

Though I guess I wouldn't "know" if I was rebirthed, because it wouldn't be "me", which is a bit disappointing. :feelsUgh:
This. Just reincarnationmaxx as a chad:feelzez:

Just be God and change reality as you see fit theory.

OP likes traps

I was thinking about this the other day. But thinking about how little of say you have in things. The choices you have are a subset of posible choices considering your environment.

You're not truly free to do as you wish, you can only choose what you consider best and usually for us less shitty. So i don't really feel we have "free choice" and "free will" i mean sure we can go and kill ourselves or murder someone but that's insta loss and people won't do that for no particular reason.

We cannot choose our parents, our bodies, our jobs most of the time. Even if we do we usually have to tolerate shitty bosses, we can't choose our partners. Because being ugly even if a roastie ugly whore who want us to betabuxx that's the only possible "choice" so if we dont choose her it's not like we really had a choice in the matter, because there was only one choice.

This life for us was and is utterly ridiculous, and i feel for you brother. As i do for me, because i don't really know if im truly happy or if i'll ever be. I also find less and less meaning for my existance lately, i don't even want to wake up nowadays

Yes unfortunately.:fuk:

Brutal, you were born to the ugliest and low iq race in the world, you were born to the most subhuman race. Are you full abo or mixed? If I was full abo I would’ve killed myself. Half abos at least look Indian

Brutal, you were born to the ugliest and low iq race in the world, you were born to the most subhuman race. Are you full abo or mixed? If I was full abo I would’ve killed myself. Half abos at least look Indian
Half, but I still look more like an abo and less like an Indian :fuk:

Half, but I still look more like an abo and less like an Indian :fuk:

Brutal, how do you cope? Do you sniff petrol and smoke/inject meth like other abos?

Brutal, how do you cope? Do you sniff petrol and smoke/inject meth like other abos?
Nah I don't do any of that. I Only drink alcohol as a cope. It numbs the pain.

Nah I don't do any of that. I Only drink alcohol as a cope. It numbs the pain.

That’s another abo cope I forgot to mention

Oh well, at least you’re able to cope and deal with the pain