Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is Not Worth Living, Without Sex and Intimacy

B

Beckham

Banned
-
Women are sadistic sociopaths who only give their assets to Chad,
whilst taunting the rest of men and extracting money, resources, compliments and favours whilst
giving them NOTHING in return.

Society and Women dont give a fuck about us. 
So why should we give a fuck about them?
They are depriving us of our basic needs required for sanity and mental/emotional health and wellbeing
and bashing us for complaining.

This society and these despicable women are EVIL and SATANIC to the core.
Men cannot function properly without sex and intimacy.

80% of men should drop out of society and let chads and women fend for themselves instead of upkeeping a society
which tortures us and rewards them just for their looks.

Society in a nutshell. Good post!

Whenever I browse Reddit and they offer volunteering as a cope I just facepalm. Why the FUCK would I give away ANYTHING to others, when I've gotten nothing? Not from society, not from luck, NOTHING.

may Allah bless you

and I'll add this, in the words of Al Muhaysini at 0:40

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss0NcFC2uvY&t=122s[/video]

Incels have to stop working and then the hive like society will collapse.

Sexual intimacy is the MOST important thing in life. Pussy will strengthen your immune system, reduce stress, reduce prostate cancer risk, increase your T levels, mae your hair shinies, improve your mood, increase your lifespan, improve your muscles, improve your breathing. Pussy is a FOUNTAIN OF LIFE.

Beckham said:
allah needs to help incels out
where is he?

I believe he will reward you with 72 virgin girls if you die for his cause

80% of men should definitely drop out of society. What good is it if you have a career and a car but no woman will find you attractive. That's why I'm not involved in politics. How can one be a nationalist if ones own women despises him? Society isn't on men's side anymore. You can drop out incrementally.

before hormones kicked in for puberty i remember being pretty happy as a kid without femails around

its peer pressure, advertising, and biology that basically have changed as an adult thinking you need a female to exist, biology can be controlled somewhat in the sense you'll have cravings but cravings come and go