Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life is not fair to manlets.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
We're here just to suffer.
We're here to be laughed.
We're here so someone can look at us and think "at least i'm not him".
We're here to pay taxes for the jews and whores to enjoy their lifes.
We're here to hear the tallfags that have the nerve to say "I'd rope if i were below 5'8".
We're here to hear the tallfags that have the nerve to pretend their problems can be compared to ours.

I can't help but smile and feel proud whenever a manlet goes ER against this horrible society.
He is stronger than any normie will ever be.

No amount of hatred will save us.
No amount of frustration will save us.
No amount of positivity will save us.
No amount of copes will save us.
No amount of love will ever be given to us.

All we got is this life.
And this life sucks.

Brutal thread, brutal signature image.

It's over for poemcels.

"Short men are cute, it just so happens that my boyfriend is 6ft" (Teehee) :soy::soy::soy:

It's over for poemcels.

"Short men are cute, it just so happens that my boyfriend is 6ft" (Teehee) :soy::soy::soy:
whenever a phrase like that gets spoken a roastie should get punched in the teeth.

Manlets on suicide watch

Manlet is fairly relative tbh, I was a tallfagcel in high school but a Manlet in college because normies were 6'1-6'3

The heightpill is not an easy one to swallow

Manlet is fairly relative tbh, I was a tallfagcel in high school but a Manlet in college because normies were 6'1-6'3
this is the kind of shit we have to hear ffs

"shut up silly inkwell, height don't matter, just improve your personality" :soy:

Turbomanlets are the only ones I consider at my level, and thus worthy of respect and mutual support.

No amount of hatred will save us.
No amount of frustration will save us.
No amount of positivity will save us.
No amount of copes will save us.
No amount of love will ever be given to us.

All we got is this life.
And this life sucks.
Brutal , so what we should do in our life

Manlets have life on legendary mode with modifiers

Manlets have life on legendary mode with modifiers
Life is not a videogame and there are no rewards and acheivements. We just get constantly fucked and suffering.

Life is not a videogame and there are no rewards and acheivements. We just get constantly fucked and suffering.
Vidya is the only cope that let’s me have a glimpse of the world so I reference it a lot boyo

I get pissed off when 175 to 180 guys here call themselves manlets, they will never know how is like not only women also men and children don't take you seriously because of your height, you are a walking joke on display for amusement. Im 5ft3 161cm, OP how tall are you?

Jfl at the manlet pill, take the truecel pill, beyond over, it never began.

I get pissed off when 175 to 180 guys here call themselves manlets, they will never know how is like not only women also men and children don't take you seriously because of your height, you are a walking joke on display for amusement. Im 5ft3 161cm, OP how tall are you?
So true brother. I wear like 5cm lifts to fraud and tell people i'm 170cm

Height doesn't matter, just use stilts.
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Daily reminder that right now womanlets are getting creampied

I saw a thread the other day which had a chart of all the average heights across the US - 5'9", 5'10", etc. It pisses me off when guys who are 5'8"+ call themselves manlets. They have no idea. Sure, I don't deny that there can be tallcels, but it's just objectively much more rare. If you are a shortcel, not only are you perceived of as being ugly, but weak as well - because to a lot of people, bigger = stronger, and being strong as a male is attractive.

Out of all the males on Earth, besides the severely retarded and disabled, manlets have it the worst. They have no redeeming qualities. At least height counts for something. It won't definitively make you a chad or even a normie, but it is an advantage nonetheless.

Being a manlet is fucking emasculating. Im suppose to be a "grown man" I dont feel like one.

Being born a manlet is being born into a life of suffering. We will always be looked down on, we are like goblins that no one takes seriously.

get out of my thread low iq bait larper.
Don't be offended.
I was just being ironic about this topic.
My height after physical work or in the evening is about 5'9 5/8" (177 cm).

Being born a manlet is being born into a life of suffering. We will always be looked down on, we are like goblins that no one takes seriously.