Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is much worse after highschool

C

CMD

Officer
★★★★
After you leave highschool, its over. Your teen youthful years are gone, and you feel just cold and empty

I still live with my paretns life still sucks nothings changed much but high school was just way worse though

truecel trait, you peaked in high school (and even your peak was horrible)

I wish I'd killed myself the day I left school

Once you realise how the world really works and what people are really like it's a blow to the guts

nah HS was boring shit

Giga-truecel trait: you peaked in elementary school. I had 10 friends in elementary school, 1 in middle school, and zero in high school.

how is that a truecel trait ? Thats literally our prime

Yes, in adulthood it affects you more being incel , all ppl is waay more mature and see you like a child and treat you like shit

Lifes better after high school as an incel, you have the freedom to rot without having to go to school 5 times a week

Giga-truecel trait: you peaked in elementary school. I had 10 friends in elementary school, 1 in middle school, and zero in high school.
Only period of my life I have genuine nostalgia for

Lifes better after high school as an incel, you have the freedom to rot without having to go to school 5 times a week
Yeah, they make no sense.

So you’re telling most of user base here was not bullied in high school?

What the fuck

Fucking fakecels, how dare anybody who wasn’t bullied at every step of their education dare to call themselves a truecel?

I was called everything, weirdo, autistic, idiot, crackhead.

Always picked last at physical exercise lessons.

Never taken seriously, always laughed at….

Fuck all of you

Yeah, they make no sense.

So you’re telling most of user base here was not bullied in high school?

What the fuck

Fucking fakecels, how dare anybody who wasn’t bullied at every step of their education dare to call themselves a truecel?

I was called everything, weirdo, autistic, idiot, crackhead.

Always picked last at physical exercise lessons.

Never taken seriously, always laughed at….

Fuck all of you
Peaking in high school is a giga normie trait, there's no such thing as an incel who had a good high school experience

Peaking in high school is a giga normie trait, there's no such thing as an incel who had a good high school experience

Yeah I had to even transfer in the kindergarten, because I vomited on myself during the first day… embarrassing.

Primary was alright, cause I was lucky enough to have multiple truecel nerds in my classroom although they all were better than me at sports. I was still kind of bullied and taken advantage of by fat truecels from other class.

Middle school I met another reject and we became friends, talking with anybody else would result in them having to hold their laughter or disgust during the whole conversation. One other guy treated me fairly decently tho.

High school I had 20 smth foids and 4 guys classroom. They mostly ignored me but sometimes they let it out that they were laughing behind my back.

College is surprisingly fine so far, I just wish I wasn’t so autistic and was better at communicating with normies.

Of course group projects and presentations were hell at every point of my education…. They’re the worst.

Everything becomes more disappointing after you become an adult.

Adult life is the same as school life... Brutal