Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is more than just about girls

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
but I feel I will never truly move on mentally unless I experience a romantic relationship wif a girl AT LEAST ONCE. I can read all the blackpill material 100x over but I still need to experience it at least once, I'm not even hoping it will lead to marriage or anything but to experience some neural connection in a romance that my brain hasn't processed even once yet.

The need to experience this is overbearing. It's even harder than winning the lottery for me.(got a small prize once)

It needs to happen or else I'm just getting older every year while my brain stays a teenager forever.

There isn’t anything more to life, you’re here to start a family so the human race doesn’t die out.
You’re here for that single reason, there isn’t anything else.

As i wrote in another thread, scoring with a girl is considered a rite of passage to become a man.

When you still haven't completed this simple task, you still don't feel like you're truly an adult.

Practically having a girlfriend is what motivates most normalfag to keep going in their lives and not just sit at home neeting and ldaring

Cope, life if you are not ill or starving to death is all about sex.

There isn’t anything more to life, you’re here to start a family so the human race doesn’t die out.
True, the rest is cope

Actually, you're here to have children, not start a family. But having children doesn't make sense.

Actually, you're here to have children, not start a family. But having children doesn't make sense.
Having children with someone is basically starting a family.

Having children doesn’t make sense for US, since we know about the clown world and having an incel child is cruel.

youre here to fuck bitches and get money .

Having children with someone is basically starting a family.

Having children doesn’t make sense for US, since we know about the clown world and having an incel child is cruel.
Having children never made sense. Let's be honest about this.
Also, maybe if you can have children and then leave the foid, if that's possible.

but I feel I will never truly move on mentally unless I experience a romantic relationship wif a girl AT LEAST ONCE. I can read all the blackpill material 100x over but I still need to experience it at least once, I'm not even hoping it will lead to marriage or anything but to experience some neural connection in a romance that my brain hasn't processed even once yet.
same man

i need a gf, it is the only thing that can fix me

Also, maybe if you can have children and then leave the foid, if that's possible.
On a genetic level this is the biggest win
Getting some cuck to raise your spawn, so that you can pass down your genes with minimal investment of your own

Of course it's for Chad only

Life is about being chad and fucking fresh tight JBs with validation.

To all who say it's about having kids, I'm not even thinking of that, for whatever reasons - Antinatalism etc, that's for another topic.
As i wrote in another thread, scoring with a girl is considered a rite of passage to become a man.

When you still haven't completed this simple task, you still don't feel like you're truly an adult.
Ur rite n yes I don't feel like an adult. I still feel like a giddy teenager but living with adult laws.

There just needs to be at least one romantic experience with a foid, even if it's for a short period and was a awkward one.

Getting sex during your teen years is necessary to step into adulthood and prepare yourself to become a productive member of the society. Not to mention the confidence boost and desire to live you get.

I'm trying to get long term Girlfriend Experience from a service provider to try get over it but I think she's gotten tired of me already.

I'm trying to get long term Girlfriend Experience from a service provider to try get over it but I think she's gotten tired of me already.
What kind of service is that? Like a sugar baby ?
Getting sex during your teen years is necessary to step into adulthood and prepare yourself to become a productive member of the society. Not to mention the confidence boost and desire to live you get.
Yes it's extremely important, even the LATEST shud be in ur early 20s. It's over for me.

Yes but I would rather just die than cope alone forever

What kind of service is that? Like a sugar baby ?

Yes it's extremely important, even the LATEST shud be in ur early 20s. It's over for me.
It will be something like that. She shows me affection and does sexual stuff with me, as well as message me every month.