Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is misery

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Have you ever played GTA Online? In GTA you can purchase a yacht for a considerable sum of in game money. It’s so relaxing just chilling on that yacht that you own in a quiet area of the map, not to mention how aesthetically pleasing it looks during the night time. With a hot tub in the back that you can interact with, I often sometimes forget about living in the miserable real world.

Then I remember that this yacht exists only in a video game. It isn’t real. It doesn’t exist in our world. There is no big reward for busting your backside off grinding away to get money to purchase something awesome. This is just one example that entered my mind where I would rather live inside a video game rather than live my utterly miserable real life. That yacht made me happy, but I could never afford to purchase my own yacht in real life. I will likely never have even a fraction of the money needed to purchase my own.

Life is just an endless, miserable struggle for untold numbers of people including myself. I was granted this consciousness, this sentience, the supposed gift of life from my creator, just to rot in my bedroom all day, consume pointless media or wageslave at a job where some fat cat Capitalist CEO gets millions while I get pennies in comparison.

My life has no meaning, no adventure, no satisfaction, no happiness and no light at the end of the tunnel. Where is the wonder and adventure? Where are the super powers or the extraordinary wealth? There isn’t even a woman for me to be with and love, to sire children with and pass genes on to the next generation. That’s been taken away now.

Life is pointless, complicated, suffering but also dull. No wonder I’ve become a misanthropic nihilist. Who wouldn’t in a shit world like this?

Maybe life is just a shitty video game we're playing on Nightmare mode. Some people think it's a simulation. Life just seems so intelligently and deliberately designed to make us suffer that it has to be some sort of work of art. It would be nice to die someday and wake up to find out you're an entirely different being who has been playing some masochistic video game.

Maybe life is just a shitty video game we're playing on Nightmare mode. Some people think it's a simulation. Life just seems so intelligently and deliberately designed to make us suffer that it has to be some sort of work of art. It would be nice to die someday and wake up to find out you're an entirely different being who has been playing some masochistic video game.
Or perhaps life is just a long dream and we are yet to wake up from our slumber. Maybe it’s all a simulation, and we are just pixels on a screen outside of this universe. Or perhaps we live inside the mind of God or inside of a cosmic bubble.

Who knows.

It certainly doesn't suck for the privileged ones that the working class keeps making richer and richer.

Life is such a cruel joke

Maybe we really do need communism...
Maybe, I don't know the specifics of how it works, except for the high level "everybody makes the same" idea.

Maybe, I don't know the specifics of how it works, except for the high level "everybody makes the same" idea.
You should read the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx, it’s not a long read. I don’t agree with some of the things that they advocate for tbh, e.g: abolition of private property, but I think it’s ridiculous that we have extreme wealth and absolutely crushing poverty within the same society.

I tried GTA online on PC but it was full of hackers/modders it got old quick tbh.

Life isn’t that bad for the privileged. Privileged being those that have a sense of purpose and community in life, and not privileged as in affluent. Unfortunately most humans are born to be nothing but cattle and work drones.

I'm a muslim, and sometimes I wonder how people are gonna end up in hell when this bitch of an earth is already torment day in and day out. JFL:cryfeels:

Have you ever played GTA Online? In GTA you can purchase a yacht for a considerable sum of in game money. It’s so relaxing just chilling on that yacht that you own in a quiet area of the map, not to mention how aesthetically pleasing it looks during the night time. With a hot tub in the back that you can interact with, I often sometimes forget about living in the miserable real world.

Then I remember that this yacht exists only in a video game. It isn’t real. It doesn’t exist in our world. There is no big reward for busting your backside off grinding away to get money to purchase something awesome. This is just one example that entered my mind where I would rather live inside a video game rather than live my utterly miserable real life. That yacht made me happy, but I could never afford to purchase my own yacht in real life. I will likely never have even a fraction of the money needed to purchase my own.

Life is just an endless, miserable struggle for untold numbers of people including myself. I was granted this consciousness, this sentience, the supposed gift of life from my creator, just to rot in my bedroom all day, consume pointless media or wageslave at a job where some fat cat Capitalist CEO gets millions while I get pennies in comparison.

My life has no meaning, no adventure, no satisfaction, no happiness and no light at the end of the tunnel. Where is the wonder and adventure? Where are the super powers or the extraordinary wealth? There isn’t even a woman for me to be with and love, to sire children with and pass genes on to the next generation. That’s been taken away now.

Life is pointless, complicated, suffering but also dull. No wonder I’ve become a misanthropic nihilist. Who wouldn’t in a shit world like this?
Perfectly encapsulates how I feel.

My life has no meaning, no adventure, no satisfaction, no happiness and no light at the end of the tunnel. Where is the wonder and adventure? There isn’t even a woman for me to be with and love. That’s been taken away now.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

You should read the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx, it’s not a long read. I don’t agree with some of the things that they advocate for tbh, e.g: abolition of private property, but I think it’s ridiculous that we have extreme wealth and absolutely crushing poverty within the same society.
Will read