Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is miserable, really really miserable

karlooo

karlooo

zɐƃƃᴉN
Now that I think about it, I'm a really pathetic loser. When I was younger, I dreamed of becoming an astronaut, instead, I work in a pointless small convenience shop.

I'm fucked, have no introductions to anyone and no relationships at all. I wish I had the social skills for school. I should have given my studies more attention, but I didn't, and now this is what my life is all about.

How old are u ?

Even if you were an astronaut, if you are short with subhuman a looking face you will still get less pussy than a tall handsome convenience store worker. The backpill is really brutal in destroying your ambitions but it can also help you cope with your failures since it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
Exactly. If u feel like betabux is a way of ascending, and if ur still in ur twenties, then u you can still try to get moneymaxed by studying in a good field (u don't need social skill to study).But it is true that without social bonding and intimacy it's very hard to find motivation to do it.

welcome to the GrAY thread

Exactly. If u feel like betabux is a way of ascending, and if ur still in ur twenties, then u you can still try to get moneymaxed by studying in a good field (u don't need social skill to study).But it is true that without social bonding and intimacy it's very hard to find motivation to do it.
Yeah without motivation, you really need to be trained to do that shit from birth. Like asian parents drill that discipline into their children from a young age because they know they can't just get by from looks or status. Of course that doesn't necessarily lead to happiness either, and often just leads to these ricecels coping and thinking if they continuously self improve they will ascend. Which is why they never get any respect and just end up betabuxxing.

Yeah without motivation, you really need to be trained to do that shit from birth. Like asian parents drill that discipline into their children from a young age because they know they can't just get by from looks or status. Of course that doesn't necessarily lead to happiness either, and often just leads to these ricecels coping and thinking if they continuously self improve they will ascend. Which is why they never get any respect and just end up betabuxxing.
yeah, work ethic for people like us is a joke. why would we ever have the urge to do anything when even the smallest reward is a pipedream

Now that I think about it, I'm a really pathetic loser. When I was younger, I dreamed of becoming an astronaut, instead, I work in a pointless small convenience shop.

I'm fucked, have no introductions to anyone and no relationships at all. I wish I had the social skills for school. I should have given my studies more attention, but I didn't, and now this is what my life is all about.
Same. I really regret being a slacker in HS.

Even if you were an astronaut, if you are short with subhuman a looking face you will still get less pussy than a tall handsome convenience store worker. The backpill is really brutal in destroying your ambitions but it can also help you cope with your failures since it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
That would probably be true

dumbfucks sex havers are making it more so