Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting life is meaningless as incel

biv

biv

Banned
-
legit every day is basically the same, just coping with drugs vidya etc. even when i have a job it doesn't change anything. feels like i'm a hamster in a wheel until i get fed up and kms or just die naturally. without love relationships or companionship you just live for yourself and it gets so fucking boring. i wish i didnt live like this

I spend 90% of my day inside, its killing me

same, every day is the same. i'm going to get a job again to stop being neet so i can drug cope again. but life is so mundane im getting tired of it

Incel's life is bound to be shit.

Agree. The sliver of hope I had this past decade is now diminishing to nothing. Just coping to my death with hobbies is all I have to look forward to
same, every day is the same. i'm going to get a job again to stop being neet so i can drug cope again. but life is so mundane im getting tired of it

After being a NEET, you're still mentally capable to wageslave just like that?

life is meaningless and repetitive for everybody, my parents aren't incels and yet they spent 40 years of they're life wageslaving in the same workplace.
committing suicide or stoically enduring the repetition are the only choices.