Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

life is meaningless after a certain age

latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Veteran
people have (gran)kids to live vicariously through them, because it's until they reach a certain point of wanting to have kids (the wall - it exists for evecryone btw), life becomes meaningless. if you observe, the only source of joy and life for this demographic is their kids. they actually live through them

Brutal, do you know why elders like to go on random walks alone?

Live becomes meaningless without (grand)children or without another reason when you hit middle-aged

I went to get the free food at church. The pastors kindergarten grandson was screaming with a deep screech. Then the neighbors grandson stays with them forever] at 35yrs. Seems like forever anyways. Makes noice at 3 past midnight, plays drums loud when neighbors asleep. Another like 17 starts chainsaw at midnight;> a total mess up 17 yo tranny redneck like 65 IQ. My life is better by comparison.

Live becomes meaningless without (grand)children or without another reason when you hit middle-aged
yeah, that's what i'm saying. the only artificial meaning is living through people whose life is still in the meaningful age range.

yeah, that's what i'm saying. the only artificial meaning is living through people whose life is still in the meaningful age range.
Exactly. God is the best meaning someone can have in life without living through other people

i'm 22. if i don't make it finincally big this year, i'm going to credit card maxxx.

Parents who exhibit that behavior are latent narcissists viewing their offspring as extensions of themselves

I don't know how oldcels like emba do it..