Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life is Like League

AutistCell

AutistCell

Bingo Bongo I'm a Mongo
When you're ugly, your social skills are stunted hard because of the disadvantage of people being repulsed by you
its like when you fall behind in league of legends
you have a bad start and your opponents get ahead and abuse you, they get stronger and stronger and snowball ahead and you fall further and further behind
and after 20-30-40 years youre just so far damaged theres nothing you can do

TLDR: Its over before it even began for incels, you fed your lane by being born

Brutal comparison ngl. I stopped playing league because i was hardstuck iron :cryfeels:

Over for bronzecels

We scale better! Wait until late game!:soy:

No armour for your lethality

But what if I’m master yi?

Not sure if Heimerdinger or Gnarr IQ tbh.

or just play jax scale and 1v5 everyone theory

I miss the spear. That item was pretty fun on him.
40%cd before midgame,i just snowballed to inhbitor everytime
but yeah nowdays everyone gotta play gay tanks like orn because game is filled with beta trannies

40%cd before midgame,i just snowballed to inhbitor everytime
but yeah nowdays everyone gotta play gay tanks like orn because game is filled with beta trannies
yea fuck that champ tbh

I dont even play League but I still got something from this post and that is

ITS OVER

i didn't get a alert for that, also what does it mean ?
It's a common saying in lol when things go bad already since start. Some times it is meant seriously, sometimes ironically. You have to wait until the 20 minute mark for the surrender option being available.

The analogy to Inceldom is when you didn't had some success until the age of teenty you might give up as well.

We lost in champion select.

best example of the life i ever read

When you're ugly, your social skills are stunted hard because of the disadvantage of people being repulsed by you
you have a bad start and your opponents get ahead and abuse you, they get stronger and stronger and snowball ahead and you fall further and further behind

OP why you post this dumbass thread.
You know how many threads r like this is in archives?
Did you add value to anyone on this post you did today?

Idk the game so I'll speak in dota terms. We are the worst hero of the game, and Chad is the most imba ganker (not a hard carry, they need to farm which takes effort). How we play doesn't matter, we'll be shit no matter what. Foids are supports on the winning team, who get protected and carried through life. Sometimes they get raped (ganked), but usually they remain unharmed and win with little effort.

Ye that's how it is for men, if you're popular and have sex a lot you'll be seen as more attractive to women. On the other hand if you're an unpopular virgin you'll be seen as trash. For women it's much fairer, virginity and loneliness is seen as something positive. Men have an innate desire to help the weak while women despise them.

OP why you post this dumbass thread.
You know how many threads r like this is in archives?
Did you add value to anyone on this post you did today?
joined Mar2020
Ye that's how it is for men, if you're popular and have sex a lot you'll be seen as more attractive to women. On the other hand if you're an unpopular virgin you'll be seen as trash. For women it's much fairer, virginity and loneliness is seen as something positive. Men have an innate desire to help the weak while women despise them.
solid analogy ngl

But what if the enemy throws? BRB waiting for apocalypse

But what if the enemy throws? BRB waiting for apocalypse
haha just imagine theve been snowballing for years
they have 5000 drakes against your 1 lucky steal

When you’re ugly , it’s over

I only played 2 matches of lol tbh

League is not a good gaming experience, just like life is not a good existential experience tbh

really tho? id say its not the social skills just the attitude. happy normies are happy for no reason. if you were sad your entire life you wont catch up to that state