Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is like a torture chamber that never ends

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
Just woke up from another dream last night in which I asked out this one whore that I used to want to fuck back in high school. Of course she rejected me and rubbed it in my face.

Life is like an endless torture machine that never stops twisting and pulling. You can be a mangled mess and yet still it never stops.

I can't ever catch a break :feelsbadman:

Never give women the ego boost of getting asked. Insult them to crush their pathetic spirits. Don't be a tool.

Now you have to try it irl ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Never give women the ego boost of getting asked. Insult them to crush their pathetic spirits. Don't be a tool.
Even in my dreams it's over saar :feelsUnreal:

Now you have to try it irl ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Nah, I'm good. Have had way too many experiences in the past trying. Why try when you already know the outcome. :fuk:

Life is definition of torture. I agree
It's like some twisted fucked up Edgar Allan poe story. Like the pit and the pendulum.

Dw I got u

Attachments

• Meeks__Anything_is_possible_Don_t_ever_give_up_Keep_grinding_keep_hustling_shoot_for_your_dreams.mp4
    3.7 MB

Shia Labeouf Applause GIF