Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is just pure boredom and agony for me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
I have two options... Kill myself or live a boring agonizing existence until I die. I hate everything about my life. I have no energy to enjoy my copes.

Very relatable post. It's no wonder so many of us are depressed. For most people, they get enjoyment for being around people they love.

I do the same shit every day; playing games or watching YouTube

Very relatable post. It's no wonder so many of us are depressed. For most people, they get enjoyment for being around people they love.

I do the same shit every day; playing games or watching YouTube
I wageslave all day and then come home to... an empty apartment.

I wageslave all day and then come home to... an empty apartment.
Do you have something that could take your mind off existance? Like a good rpg, a manga or anime, or book to read?

Do you have something that could take your mind off existance? Like a good rpg, a manga or anime, or book to read?
No. Do you have anything to suggest?

No. Do you have anything to suggest?
Well, im playing rps like the Souls series or rouge likes like darkest dungeon or deadcells, but I pirated them all kek (i can tell you the website if you want to). In terms of reading, I like dark fantasies like Berserk or Vinland saga or stephen King and lovecraft books

It could doable to cope but nowadays all we are getting is shit films, shit animes, shit videogames so there's nothing to do with your free time besides doing activities that are pretty much chores like ''muh exercise''.

Get in an elevator with foids stand in front of the door and defecate in your pants. Life will not be boring

Same 2 options

Same tbh, this world is hell.

I should have been aborted, it's all so pointless!