Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life is just chemical releases

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
When I was 13 i told my sister that life was just repetitive chemical releases in the brain and she called me a loser. She wasn't able to address my point and I doubt she even thought over it.

It's obvious I was and am objectively correct. In life everything you do is driven by your desire to obtain chemical release in your brain. Be they dope, oxytocin, or adrenaline. Whatever action you engage with doesn't really matter. You can masturbate, eat a sugary treat or play an addictive game and you'll always get the same response aka dopamine.

This extends to relationships and bonding. They all originate from oxytocin. There's not some deep and fantastic borderline spiritual love that flows throughout humans. Our ability to attach to someone is based on the level of chemicals in our brains and eventually as our excitement for someone dwindles so does our level of oxytocin being released. Love isn't everlasting.

The hedonic treadmill ensures we'll become bored of everything and that includes people. Our prefrontal cortex will become less active more we engage in the same activity. Thus the only way to keep a relationship strong would be to engage in constant excitement. Something that's just not possible for the majority of people.

Everything is so predictable and repetitive when you understand this

Water but humans are too emotionally biased to really accept it. Normies genuilely believe there is more to humana than just their brains.

oh finally people start noticing the hedonic treadmill.
either rope or keep being bored to death the rest of the years ahead of you

Thats why religion exist for normies

Right now im fucking broed to fucking death man. just kill me already. i want a shotgun

the hedonic treadmill runs at superhuman speeds when sex and the set of things contained within being able to be loved are all excluded. All copes die, it is just a battle to keep your life at 4/10 bearable, we burn through them so quickly. I swear every single user has atleast 1 thread purely dedicated to how unbeliavably painful their life is at some point. While I agree there is a challenge in sexhavers adapting to their privileges, they don't have to adapt to being miserable. It is much like my most brutal thoughts about trying to return from neeting, which I have been trying to do. If you force yourself to work and you hate working, say for 5 years, you only adapt to hatred of working, you don't actually adapt to the work itself, and get used to it over time and 'get better at it'. You can do it, but it will always be shit to your mind. Recipe for the rope. Anyway if there is a glass ceiling on the greatest hedony, you will quickly be smooshed against that ceiling. Sexless pain will eventually come for even the biggest incel in denial

I predict 30% (or more) of ipad babies will rope between 2030 and 2050, unless they make some sort of drug that helps

Last edited:
Reminded me of this kek

The classic Brain In A Vat theory.

Water but humans are too emotionally biased to really accept it. Normies genuilely believe there is more to humana than just their brains.
Which is ironic because normies are less sentient and more uniform and often times more stupid than actual animals,

slaves to whatever has the ability to brainwash them like sheep and turkeys

Utter meme species