Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is just a series of stressful events. This shit never ends, it's just major sources of stress interspersed with minor ones.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's like life in general has a bunch of major stress stages, and you go from one to another, and that's called life. From one source of big stress to another.

And there's bonus minor stresses to fuck up your day or week or even month. There's also random stresses that you don't know where the fuck they came from, and now you have to deal with that shit.

For example, besides my general anxiety, depression, anhedonia etc... Now I have to deal with a fucking eye infection or something that won't go away for a week. Put antibiotic drops in it, turns out it's probably not an infection. I think now I might need to make new glasses cause I think my prescription is wrong cause the fucking bitch eye doctor couldn't find the proper angle or some shit, and so she gave me the basic -3.5 without any astigmatism adjustment cause I saw better with that than the other ones. But now my eye is strained and I can't fucking see properly at the end of the day, everything is double and blurry with one eye, and I tear up a lot.

Anyway, that was just a random example. Another is the fact that one filling fell out in march and I still didn't get it fixed, need a fucking crown cause that tooth has been filled from like 3 fucking sides, there's more fillings than tooth. Well, now it's more of a hole than tooth. And it's one of like 5 of my fucked up teeth, 2 being in front.

Life is full of this fucking shit, and these are just the minor, random stresses that intersperse the big stresses of life.

Unless your chad or a foid

Unless your chad or a foid
They have lives much better than ours, but really most people's lives are shit. Except for rich people, I have no empathy for the rich, although human life is so full of suffering that even they can have it rough sometimes. Cancer and other such grave illnesses, death of pets and loved ones etc... the list of bad shit that can happen is endless.

They have lives much better than ours, but really most people's lives are shit.
You overestimate how shitty their lives are. At the end of the day, they get sex and sometimes love, have fulfilling social circles,usually have decent jobs where they barely do anything yet still make more money than some hard working incel, hardly end up sick etc.

You overestimate how shitty their lives are. At the end of the day, they get sex and sometimes love, have fulfilling social circles,usually have decent jobs where they barely do anything yet still make more money than some hard working incel, hardly end up sick etc.
That is true, but I can't really imagine people really enjoying life and not being stressed out all the time. I think we might be underestimating just how hard life is for everyone.

Even just how much we are forced to work in order to cover basic necessities, and have barely anything left over. This is a reality for most people, even in the richest countries on earth.

40+ hours a week as a slave. Then random stresses like medical shit on top of that. Various chores you have to do daily and weekly. There's a lot more but tbh I don't want to think about it anymore, life fucking sucks is the gist of it.

This is reality for most people on this earth, some have it worse some have it better, but more or less it's still fucking stressful.

Last edited:
have had the same thought a lot of times. feels like my daily life is just repeating the same tasks over and over (which can be boiled down to "being miserable at school" ---> "being miserable at home"), with no real gain or fulfillment, with something extremely stressful or traumatic happening every now and then

It's like a constant barrage of shit