Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is hell

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
I live in Moscow.
Half of my salary i need waste for pay rent of apartment because i don't have my own apartment, i am not owner.
I can't collect money for future, for example buy house or apartment in the future because half of my salary i need use for pay rent.
Even if i will find girlfriend, i don't know how i will able financially creatw family with kids, because in the every moment i can become homeless because i am not owner of apartment.
No money, no girlfriend, no family, no kids.
How other people create families?

just be tall, rich and good looking

I don't know how life is in Moscow but I'm in the same scenario as you here in Canada. I wish I could tell you how people do it but if I could I'd be doing it myself.

Just be good looking.

Literally all you need in life to suceed is good looks that's all. Everything else will come naturally as a byproduct of that.

How other people create families?
they just fuck and that's it. they don't care about having no money to raise kids they just use sex as escapism