Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life is hell as a NEET

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Studycels and wagecels, don't even THINK about going NEET. My mental and physical health have DETERIORATED after not leaving home for so long to say nothing of how excrutiatingly painful social isolation is. It's over for NEETcels.

when wasn't it tho

so then just go for a walk or spend time outside or something

if you need the necessity of work/school to get you through the door and out of your home, then you're fucked on a whole different level and that's your fault.

It's the ideal life if you could have a gf.

being neet is 100x better than having to work or go to school

As long as you are not chad you have no chance as a neet.
you have no chance either way so shut up and enjoy NEET life, it doesn't get better than this.

I want fix my life ffs
Fix your life how? Wageslave everyday until you ruin your health, youth and psyche? Get in a cucked normie relationship? You know the girl's going to walk all over you and openly cheat because you'll be super high inhib and incapable of leaving her for it. Sorry bro, it doesn't get better than this.

Fix your life how? Wageslave everyday until you ruin your health, youth and psyche? Get in a cucked normie relationship? You know the girl's going to walk all over you and openly cheat because you'll be super high inhib and incapable of leaving her for it. Sorry bro, it doesn't get better than this.

1462766425181.png

Studycels and wagecels, don't even THINK about going NEET. My mental and physical health have DETERIORATED after not leaving home for so long to say nothing of how excrutiatingly painful social isolation is. It's over for NEETcels.

Lol, I am a wagecuck and would go back to being a NEET in a hearbeat.
Fuck me wagecucking is utter pain, they want me to work 8-12 on saturday, without pay. They can fuck off.

Being a NEET is so much fucking better.

Lol, I am a wagecuck and would go back to being a NEET in a hearbeat.
Fuck me wagecucking is utter pain, they want me to work 8-12 on saturday, without pay. They can fuck off.

Being a NEET is so much fucking better.
Fuck me. There is no hope, only rope then.

i can barely NEET for one day, i have no clue how you can go for weeks at a time

Fuck me. There is no hope, only rope then.
Legit, I'm giving it 2 more weeks and I am looking for a different job or quitting, they can fuck off.
I couldn't care less that it is going to look bad on my CV.

Rich neet > rich wageslave > poor neet > poor wageslave

NEET with disposable income is the ultimate life

Jfl if you're not neetceling while ldaring.

i can barely NEET for one day, i have no clue how you can go for weeks at a time
it's those western european serf genes that give you the insatiable drive to work

I can confirm this after many summers of doing literally nothing, and being neet now

normies have friends and gf and money

normies have friends and gf and money
Friends are a meme, gf will cuck you immediately, some money isn't worth losing so much of your free time. The whole point of being blackpilled is to see and understand that normie life is garbage. If you aren't satisfied with neetdom, you'll never be satisfied.

Friends are a meme, gf will cuck you immediately, some money isn't worth losing so much of your free time. The whole point of being blackpilled is to see and understand that normie life is garbage.
i have no money can't do shit. parents will die leaving behind nothing and i won't be able to even survive. they are old as shit too. friends aren't a meme. you enjoy going through months with no social interaction?

you enjoy going through months with no social interaction?
Spending too much time around other people makes me extremely unnerved and irritable, it's why I can never have a roommate. The mere physical presence of another person for a prolonged period makes me go berserk, I hate all other people even if they don't bother me, I just can't fucking stand that they're not me

I prefer spending time alone, to be God of my own little world that nobody can challenge