Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is good

adharmi

adharmi

malnourished langoor
★★★★★
Had a good day in college. My friend dropped me infront of my home in afternoon and we could hear my parents fighting loudly from the street. I said goodbye to him and he left quickly.

I entered the house. There were alot of people in the living room. I could see my uncles trying to stop them but they wouldn't. I dropped my bag on a chair and laid down on my bed.

My father is drowning in debt. He spends most of his pension money on cows he's keeping beside our house (he's a Hindu nationalist). My mother is a toxic narcissist bitch who thinks she is always right.

My older sister even though a bit retarded is probably most normal person in the family. she helps me financially. Though when I was in highschool i told her about my crush that I wanted to tell about my feelings to and both her and my mom went full nuclear on me. Called a man-slut. They kept mentally harassing me for 2 months till final year was over for "fooling around with girls instead of studying". It traumatized me.

Funny and ironic thing is, she is going to marry the man she loved for 6 years. Even when my family was against it before.

I am well...

Just a dirty inkwell desperately seeking love and affection which am not entitled to.

So how's your day boyos?

Based your father helping cows with his money. They deserve it more than people.

everyday is torture

Most curries are subhumans so getting male friends is not that hard
You really think subhumans have an easier time forming meaningful connections with people?

Dnr, another friend haver and college kid

Had a good day in college. My friend dropped me infront of my home in afternoon and we could hear my parents fighting loudly from the street. I said goodbye to him and he left quickly.

I entered the house. There were alot of people in the living room. I could see my uncles trying to stop them but they wouldn't. I dropped my bag on a chair and laid down on my bed.

My father is drowning in debt. He spends most of his pension money on cows he's keeping beside our house (he's a Hindu nationalist). My mother is a toxic narcissist bitch who thinks she is always right.

My older sister even though a bit retarded is probably most normal person in the family. she helps me financially. Though when I was in highschool i told her about my crush that I wanted to tell about my feelings to and both her and my mom went full nuclear on me. Called a man-slut. They kept mentally harassing me for 2 months till final year was over for "fooling around with girls instead of studying". It traumatized me.

Funny and ironic thing is, she is going to marry the man she loved for 6 years. Even when my family was against it before.

I am well...

Just a dirty inkwell desperately seeking love and affection which am not entitled to.

So how's your day boyos?
(SHE) HELPS YOU FINANCIALLY? YOU SHOULD TRY AND BANG HER!

You really think subhumans have an easier time forming meaningful connections with people?
If you're interacting with others like you, yes. It's alot more easier than normal people

If you're interacting with others like you, yes. It's alot more easier than normal people
Couldn’t disagree more honestly. Maybe my definition of friends differs from yours. I see friends as people who care about you. It’s really hard to have anyone besides your family care about you when you’re actually ugly and undesirable.

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope shit works out for the best for you. My day was ish, mostly LDAR and coped with medical.