Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is getting worse

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★
Everyday I just get more and more depressed i have no job no education alone my family is hating me more and more by the day and I hate waking up. I can’t even get out of bed anymore even scrolling on TikTok or social media gets me depressed or pissed off seeing some retard post that proves the black pill. I’ll never be wanted or loved all because of my genes

It usually doesn't get better

Everyday I just get more and more depressed i have no job no education alone my family is hating me more and more by the day and I hate waking up. I can’t even get out of bed anymore even scrolling on TikTok or social media gets me depressed or pissed off seeing some retard post that proves the black pill. I’ll never be wanted or loved all because of my genes
I used to think this way. Then I eventually just became indifferent to it all. There's a point where you have to realize that life was never meant to be enjoyed anyway, and that it's something you'll have to adapt to.

I used to think this way. Then I eventually just became indifferent to it all. There's a point where you have to realize that life was never meant to be enjoyed anyway, and that it's something you'll have to adapt to.
Just because you accept it wont eliminate the pain

Just because you accept it wont eliminate the pain
Of course not. Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying 'you should just accept life as it is inkwell!'

I'm just saying that you'll eventually come to the realization that life being enjoyable is just delusion.