Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.” – Woody Allan

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
"... it's all over..."

NOT SOON ENOUGH FROM OUR POINT OF VIEW...

Yeah... :cryfeels: My prime years are coming to an end, and I never got to enjoy them, not even for a second
–KHHV at 26, with no hope of change

Can you relate to this quote and me?

Last edited:
I hope everything gets destroyed soon enough fuck I hate this world that rewards privileged prettyfags and insults ugly unfortunate men just because they weren't born lucky, fuck all of this death to the universe.

I hope everything gets destroyed soon enough fuck I hate this world that rewards privileged prettyfags and insults ugly unfortunate men just because they weren't born lucky, fuck all of this death to the universe.
couldn't agree more

I hope the blade I take rests next to my deathbed, while I drift off smiling in a distant day beyond my dreams.

I hope the blade I take rests next to my deathbed, while I drift off smiling in a distant day beyond my dreams.

***Fast-forwards billions of trillions of years into the future***

:feelsaww:Once the very last remnants of the very last stars have finally decayed away to nothing, the story of the universe has finally come to an end. For the first time in its life the universe will be permanent. Nothing happens, and it keeps not happening, forever.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

(good time lapse video, you can skip middle part, start at 00:30

***Fast-forwards billions of trillions of years into the future***

:feelsaww:Once the very last remnants of the very last stars have finally decayed away to nothing, the story of the universe has finally come to an end. For the first time in its life the universe will be permanent. Nothing happens, and it keeps not happening, forever.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

(good time lapse video, you can skip middle part, start at 00:30

cool