Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Life is exhausting when you’re an outcast

He should get himself a gun and eradicate those parasites.

so much abuse going on in schools against non-NT non-Chad males that when I hear about another school shooting my first reaction is "why took him so long?".

Its not even that uncommon that teachers can bully students too

Its not even that uncommon that teachers can bully students too
My elementary school teachers bullied me a lot because of my ADHD (I never did homework JFL). But later I found ways to cope with academics and get best scores so all teachers liked me. Sadly foids only cared about face and NT.

he needs Christ. i recommend an Evangelical Retreat;)

My teacher once exposed me for staring at my crush so yea teachers can be faggots

When you are a subhuman incel, it should not even be considered life at all. If anything, it is more like a sublife, like an inferior imitation of how most normal organisms interact with each other and their environments.

People ( Most ) are just dogshit . What did he expect Help and harmony ?

Jfl your a man , your a 2. Class Citizen by Default .

Its Not His fault for Being non NT " Strange behavior " . And you dont have to justify yourself About that either.

And then They Wonder why people blow Up schools , and where have all Muh good man gone "

Why do they expect us to behave good when no one else does? There's no good in this world, just animalistic behavior.
Yea emphaty Is a Big No in Most people , It seems.

You Get shitted on for Being decent , and Rewarded for Being a Sociopath / Reject.

Yea emphaty Is a Big No in Most people , It seems.

You Get shitted on for Being decent , and Rewarded for Being a Sociopath / Reject.
Yep, exactly. Unless of course you mess with the wrong people aka women and faggots/niggers than they get pissed. They're only as good as the world allows them to be.

He should of stay being in the background

Also I hate it when teacher come after me except everyone else who is not paying attention or playing games