Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is Evil.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
It is so. No doubt. Some of us can cope with the pain of existence better than other being good looking rich and so on. But for majority of people life is the true hell. I would add that happiest of us - figuratevly speaking - live in the purgatory anyway.

I think the next step of incel movement will turn us to anti - life cult ( similar to the cult that described in Ligotti ' s novel " The last feast of Harlequin "

Blest be thou, my bretherens, by Saint Eliot
Amen

Evil is a concept, evil exist only as an idea within some minds. The world isn't just and we all do what we have to to survive, some of us just never get forced to commit "evil" acts to survive, but considering you never chose birth, your genetics or your environment you don't owe any "kindness" to anyone.

Evil is a concept, evil exist only as an idea within some minds. The world isn't just and we all do what we have to to survive, some of us just never get forced to commit "evil" acts to survive, but considering you never chose birth, your genetics or your environment you don't owe any "kindness" to anyone.
Im not interested in sophisms To me evil is real. That is it.

Based Darwinist.

Anyone who optionally has a kid is a terrible person.

You could say life is torture
11312621 1616574415293157 3288180217215295385 o

Anyone who optionally has a kid is a terrible person.
No doubt

High IQ thread. Procreation is the ultimate act of selfishness.

Curse this gay planet.