Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is empty with no one to share it with

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
No friends
No girlfriend or wife
Just all by myself, stuck in my own thoughts
Fuck Thanksgiving

Hmm, I do understand what you're saying. For example, in MMOs I never, ever talk to people, never make friends, never interact with anyone if I don't have to trade or anything.

And yet, I still played MMOs for years and years, many hours a day. A singleplayer game feels pointless compared to an MMO, even though I weirdly avoid people there.

We are burning in hell

Cuck thread, life is empty without a cunt to fuck or friends who like, admire and spend time with you so you are not completely bored. There is nothing meaningful that can be shared with other people, except bodily fluids, ego boost or them helping you fulfill your goals.

Hmm, I do understand what you're saying. For example, in MMOs I never, ever talk to people, never make friends, never interact with anyone if I don't have to trade or anything.

And yet, I still played MMOs for years and years, many hours a day. A singleplayer game feels pointless compared to an MMO, even though I weirdly avoid people there.

What MMO?

Cuck thread, life is empty without a cunt to fuck or friends who like, admire and spend time with you so you are not completely bored. There is nothing meaningful that can be shared with other people, except bodily fluids, ego boost or them helping you fulfill your goals.
It's ok I'm gonna celebrate thanksgiving with u <3

cope

This is weighting in on me more and more as the years go by. Companionship is ultimately the most crucial aspect of romantic relationships. I can't share any experiences or random thoughts with my partner. I can't tell her how my day went, she can't tell me about hers. It's really really lonely.
I used to verbalize things in my inner voice alot. Now it's silent and only pure frantic thoughts echo. I am slowly losing my mind, and it won't be like in movies just gradual hollowing out

Vlog on Youtube.

Life is empty with no one to share it with

Thousands of hours in runescape, tens of thousands in WoW and many, many others.

When I played wow, I was just a pvp player, and was a isolated as you, but when I started to do PVE raid, I've made many friends, ngl. Did you tried join a guild and doing pve?

That shit is gay unless you’re attractive enough to make millions of dollars doing it
Make clickbait vlogs for kids.

When I played wow, I was just a pvp player, and was a isolated as you, but when I started to do PVE raid, I've made many friends, ngl. Did you tried join a guild and doing pve?
Yes. I'm just too avoidant, I genuinely don't really enjoy interacting with people beyond the superficial. Sure, I did talk a lot in guild chat cause it was pretty much the most I would get to socialize, but I don't like participating in stuff and I don't like making friends or actually talking to people about anything personal or about any commitments to do something together. I even felt uncomfortable about the idea of grinding together with someone, doing a dungeon with a guildie or something. I preferred doing it with strangers who I don't even talk to.

Empty and stressful

i only exist
Through my whole life, I didn’t know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice.

Idc about friends or family tbh i only want a gf to fuck

No friends
No girlfriend or wife
Just all by myself, stuck in my own thoughts
Fuck Thanksgiving
Valentine day is worse

Through my life, I never even knew if I even existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice.
o
Valentine day is worse
only women like it
Single men hate it because it reminds them that they’re single
Men in relationships hate buying shit for their girls

o

only women like it
Single men hate it because it reminds them that they’re single
Men in relationships hate buying shit for their girls
Chads are enslaved that day

Fuck Thanksgiving
Spike

I have my mom but yeah I don’t have anyone else.

I have a dog and my mother

Individuals don't have this problem

Ngl seems comfy. Just give me a pc or smartphone with internet access.
You don’t get a phone or a PC in solitary confinement, bro. Best you get is a shitty black and white TV with no cable and an extremely limited amount of channels to scroll through.