Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life is competition

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
And i am a failure how do i know that? because life whispers in my ears that i'm a failure.
I failed at life because i was born inferior in every way because life is competition and i can't manage to win(family&love).
Life is a PVP arena the most gifted genetic win at life if you look closely you will see everything is rigged from the beginning of Earth and beyond that.
Even your conception was a competition, life is hell if you ask me my life is spectator i can't do anything only to watch, if i want to do something i fail and i end up $#$/%@=%(losing my mind)
"Friends" are assassins who collect information about you and when a girl is around boom stab you and betray you and forget your existence.
Everything is competition and who create this shit is very evil maniac imo.

Buy the book. God will heal your heart.

Life is a competition that I never took apart of

Life is a competition that is heavily rigged

I believe that society changed from a constructive (male) to a competitive (female) society in the last decades.

Life is a competition, But its not a fair one if Chad and Women win by defult.

This game of life is too hard to play my friend

And i am a failure how do i know that? because life whispers in my ears that i'm a failure.
I failed at life because i was born inferior in every way because life is competition and i can't manage to win(family&love).
Life is a PVP arena the most gifted genetic win at life if you look closely you will see everything is rigged from the beginning of Earth and beyond that.
Even your conception was a competition, life is hell if you ask me my life is spectator i can't do anything only to watch, if i want to do something i fail and i end up $#$/%@=%(losing my mind)
"Friends" are assassins who collect information about you and when a girl is around boom stab you and betray you and forget your existence.
Everything is competition and who create this shit is very evil maniac imo.
St Coronavirus listened to your prayers

Quran 57:20

Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.