Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is boring af to me

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
Everytime I discover something new, like this page, it gets boring really fast. I can't enjoy vidya, anime, food, books, or talking to people too much.

The only thing that entertains me is music but I hate listening to new things because I always like my experiences to be predictable so everything gets boring.

I'm not sad or anything, I just feel I'm gonna be bored till the day I die.

Even if I had the chance to get a gf it would get boring to me pretty fast. Most people are so boring and only talk about the same things as other people over and over again, why bother making friends?

I'd like to live in a mountain and be a farmer, so my sheeps would be my friends and I'd at least have some peace of mind so I can meditate or something, idk.

I haven't put much thought to this text tbh

I am destined to mediocrity

Sounds like ADHD kek

you need to get used to the routine, that's the only way i get to escape boredom: work then going home then this site then sleep and repeat, not boring anymore:feelsjuice:

Have you ever tried long ass walks in nature? Thats my favourite cope. I often walk in the mountains with my dogs.

you need to get used to the routine, that's the only way i get to escape boredom: work then going home then this site then sleep and repeat, not boring anymore:feelsjuice:
:kys:

Tag hump

That's because your zoomer brain got fried by tiktok and youtube shorts etc.
Your attention span has shrunken to a minimum and your brain is only looking for those quick dopamine hits instead of longterm happiness and fullfillment.
Only way to get back to normal is a dopamin detox and getting rid of this new age social media brainrot aka reddit, discord, tiktok, youtube shorts and a couple more.

That's because your zoomer brain got fried by tiktok and youtube shorts etc.
Your attention span has shrunken to a minimum and your brain is only looking for those quick dopamine hits instead of longterm happiness and fullfillment.
Only way to get back to normal is a dopamin detox and getting rid of this new age social media brainrot aka reddit, discord, tiktok, youtube shorts.
I don't use social media but my zoomer brain is rot bc of other things that's true. Maybe I should try learning a language or somehing

I don't use social media but my zoomer brain is rot bc of other things that's true. Maybe I should try learning a language or somehing
This forum is not different than any of the other social media sites,

I don't enjoy anything either. I guess that's what people call "depression".
Maybe related to -celdom because my brain isn't very optimistic about my future so it doesn't care about meaningless things like hobbies.
-celdom and loneliness in general might be bearable if there was at least some activity that would make me happy.

This forum is not different than any of the other social media sites,
Yes I've already realized that I spent 12 hours daily here my first days :lul: but the other sites are way more addictive bc of the algortihm tbh.

My problem is mostly motivation, I feel like I will feel void inside when I achieve something, will still try to do things tho

Yes I've already realized that I spent 12 hours daily here my first days :lul: but the other sites are way more addictive bc of the algortihm tbh.

My problem is mostly motivation, I feel like I will feel void inside when I achieve something, will still try to do things tho
I have issues with motivation as well. At this point I have to force myself to do anything productive.
I miss childhood, I was full of so many dreams and a will to do something with my life. Now I'm just a carcass of a real human being.

My life has been boring for a long time now

Boredom is unavoidable

Oh. Aspie John would wake up around 10:00 AM daily and take Vyvanse before finishing on Duolingo quickly.

Also:

Re: norway is best country
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151513522Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:15 PM CST
I personally prefer "Swedan" in referring to countries under Nordic-Jurisdiction. Although, outside of the Nordic territories, "Turkey" is an excellent country.

I’m in the exact same position as you, I genuinely don’t even feel like coping anymore. I just want to lay in bed all day, I can hardly find anything engaging

Pretty sure that's depression m8

I'd like to live in a mountain and be a farmer, so my sheeps would be my friends and I'd at least have some peace of mind so I can meditate or something, idk.
Same, and disconnected from soyciety, so I don't know what I am missing out. Just stare at the view and sleep till the day I die.

Life is bovER blud