Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life Is An Endless Orgy For White Women pt. 2 (Beyond Tutorial Mode)

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFIabsrz2KQ

Some key points....

- Being a sexual dominant for random A-list celebrities, sticking dildos in their mouths and putting wigs on their heads. One of them paid her $100K in one night. Doesn't even have to fuck them.

- Abusive household (abusive mom), just ups and leaves one day to roam the streets.

- Countless overdoses, always had someone there to stop her from dying because Stacy life is too valuable to throw away.

- Random dudes letting her crash with them for free, has a bunch of randos paying ALL of her life expenses. "As soon as I set foot in LA I was spoiled." This is how women survive when they run away from home and such. They literally just live off other people because they live on tutorial mode.

- 6 abortions

- Admits to being a vegan hypocrite, judging people for eating meat meanwhile you're doing every drug in the book and drinking like a fish.

I hope white foids burn and I want to smell their cooked flesh

- 6 abortions
This is why I am against abortion. I would love to live in a world where whores like this are forced to deal with the consequences of their whoredom. Ban abortion and make these whores ineligible for government gibs, so they are forced to wage slave long hours. If they fail to provide for their kids, then CPS takes away the kids and the whore is sent to prison. Hopefully right wingers seize power and right the wrongs of soyciety :feelsdevil:

>bipolar, borderline and beautiful
stopped watching there
Aid24165 v4 728px Reload a Pistol Step 8 Version 3

This isn't even unusual now. She looks like a 35yo roastie. The life of an average foid nowadays is even easier. They can sell pictures of their feet, and charge extra for watching them sleep.

Foids literally just need to have feet, and sleep at night. And money comes raining down on them.

Hitler should've nuked the us.

Female nature taken to its extreme, needs instant execution or if you are of kinder nature put in asylum permanently

This is how women survive when they run away from home and such. They literally just live off other people because they live on tutorial mode.
They are parasites

My sister had a simp pay for her apartment and bills and she's only average looking. All young women live life on tutorial mode.

All young women live life on tutorial mode.
:yes: :yes:Meanwhile good ole inkwells are on nightmare mode without any tutorial whatsoever

Hitler should've nuked the us.
In an alternate universe, Operation Paperclip had an intelligence leak and failed, and the Manhattan Project never became reality. Japan became the dominant force in East Asia and the Germans invented and used the first nuke on America.

In an alternate universe, Operation Paperclip had an intelligence leak and failed, and the Manhattan Project never became reality. Japan became the dominant force in East Asia and the Germans invented and used the first nuke on America.
Based

This isn't even unusual now. She looks like a 35yo roastie. The life of an average foid nowadays is even easier. They can sell pictures of their feet, and charge extra for watching them sleep.

Foids literally just need to have feet, and sleep at night. And money comes raining down on them.
Amoranth makes 2 mil a month letting simps watch her sleep :lul::lul::lul:

And @Moroccancel2- gets mad at incel NEETS while whores like this exist.

And @Moroccancel2- gets mad at incel NEETS while whores like this exist.
Both are equally parasites. That's why the trannymaxx pipeline is so evident in the neets: it is a feminine attitude.

Both are equally parasites. That's why the trannymaxx pipeline is so evident in the neets: it is a feminine attitude.
Gender roles are pretty cucked and have never benefited men, they are the reason why the survival rate was so low for men on the titanic, I would've kicked a foid off the lifeboat for a spot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFIabsrz2KQ

Some key points....

- Being a sexual dominant for random A-list celebrities, sticking dildos in their mouths and putting wigs on their heads. One of them paid her $100K in one night. Doesn't even have to fuck them.

- Abusive household (abusive mom), just ups and leaves one day to roam the streets.

- Countless overdoses, always had someone there to stop her from dying because Stacy life is too valuable to throw away.

- Random dudes letting her crash with them for free, has a bunch of randos paying ALL of her life expenses. "As soon as I set foot in LA I was spoiled." This is how women survive when they run away from home and such. They literally just live off other people because they live on tutorial mode.

- 6 abortions

- Admits to being a vegan hypocrite, judging people for eating meat meanwhile you're doing every drug in the book and drinking like a fish.

Hope I dont get warning for bumping this but I can attest to this from my own family.
My grand-grandmother on dads side was exactly like this in the 1920s.

I never met her but according to my dad this is what her life was like alright:

- smoked like a chimney
- alcoholic
- drove motorcycles with like the side thing, you know, that you can sit in

1200px-PuchmitBeiwagen-02.jpg

- she abandoned my infant grandpa at her moms house. Old woman died, my grandpa was trapped with body for days.
- she fucked all these 1920s movie stars and my dad said she would catch them at the airport even decades later and get signed photographs and give them to my dad as a child (1970s)

- when she died, my dad said all these fucking people showed up to her funeral that nobody knew

Sidenote:
- my mom literally met the fucking pope in person and served him food before he became pope (the old one, the one called benedict or something)

As a woman, all doors are open to you. It's amazing how they manage to fuck up their lives despite the insane privilege they have.

This is why I am against abortion. I would love to live in a world where whores like this are forced to deal with the consequences of their whoredom. Ban abortion and make these whores ineligible for government gibs, so they are forced to wage slave long hours. If they fail to provide for their kids, then CPS takes away the kids and the whore is sent to prison. Hopefully right wingers seize power and right the wrongs of soyciety :feelsdevil:
White women used to throw their newborn babies in the public toilets before abortion. I'm talking about Medieval age piles of poop under a wooden shack, not modern water bowls