Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is about luck, but no one wants to admit it

They don't even recognize a blackpill when it hits them in the face. Redditors are fucking retards.

They don't even recognize a blackpill when it hits them in the face. Redditors are fucking retards.
That doesen't invalidate the reality of their luckpill posts, but true for the most part. I think that only about 20% of Reddit users seem like actually reasonable human beings.

an psl god in 3rd world country is treated like an 0/10 in 1st world, I saw an tiktok with nigger psl god working for an dollar a day and only american bitches were wet in comments

llife is about luck

Some recognise it but are in denial. They try to come up with excuses to not admit that they secretly are blackpilled. Fucking sad

an psl god in 3rd world country is treated like an 0/10 in 1st world, I saw an tiktok with nigger psl god working for an dollar a day and only american bitches were wet in comments
Cope, Chads are their own species and are sexually successful everywhere they go. Obviously certain races have it easier than others, but saying that a 3rd world PSL god is 0/10 in 1st world is absolute cope

Cope, Chads are their own species and are sexually successful everywhere they go. Obviously certain races have it easier than others, but saying that a 3rd world PSL god is 0/10 in 1st world is absolute cope
DId you lived in 3rd world country or you just making your own conclusions of what you see on reddit from 1st world?

DId you lived in 3rd world country or you just making your own conclusions of what you see on reddit from 1st world?
I dont need to live in the third world to see how their PSL gods/Chads look like because we have the internet and everything is globalized

I dont need to live in the third world to see how their PSL gods/Chads look like because we have the internet and everything is globalized
:lul: internet is saying US is the safest country on earth, internet is saying that incels are terrorist organization :lul: