Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is a party you're not invited to

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Do you ever get angry at thinking about this? How for alot/most of us, we have been completely isolated and excluded from everything. Even as a kid, I could never make any friends and all the other kids would ignore me when I tried to join into their games :feelsrope:it never changed. I was ugly as a kid and am still ugly now.

Your whole life, you can BET with confidence that everyone around you were forming groups, parties, circles, and you were not invited to ANY of them. Make no mistake this has been going on around you all day every day of your life and you were totally in the dark. I would try to make friends and force my way into any kind of social circle but they never let me in. They always denied me that.

Your whole life, you might as well compare normie NT society as a secret society you're not allowed into.

You're expected to just accept that then go on to go wage slave for all eternity after.

Some days I get so angry at realizing this.

This is 100% truth.

Here's the worst part, people will be nice to you in certain situations, but backstab you in others. There was a kid I was friends with in high school, in school specifically, but whenever I tried to hang out and go to parties outside of school, he would ignore me.

"Life is a party you're not invited to"

Someone needs to trademark this ASAP. This is extremely true for any living incel

This is 100% truth.

Here's the worst part, people will be nice to you in certain situations, but backstab you in others. There was a kid I was friends with in high school, in school specifically, but whenever I tried to hang out and go to parties outside of school, he would ignore me.
Ye I've had stuff like that where it's that they're embarresed to be seen with you

Ye I've had stuff like that where it's that they're embarresed to be seen with you
My siblings were like this with me. They'd go to parties and then not bring me along no matter how much my mom would try to tell them to, lol

Do you ever get angry at thinking about this? How for alot/most of us, we have been completely isolated and excluded from everything.
dude yes
i was never accepted by people
from Kindergarten up into adulthood

I stopped trying to "fit in" years ago. It's like every fucking failure I get leads me to the state of Nirvana. I just focus on myself and only me on everything. Those parties and social circles are nothing but vile and selfish individuals filled with pointless normie drama.

Even if you found a social group,they will still hide what happened between them before,and they wont invite you to their outs or events and you will learn what they did after the fact.

All I see are people being happy while I am sad.

Thanks for suifuel

never been to a party

C O P E
O
P
E
it's a cope if you have a soycial circle but never get laid from it (me in college)

sadly most people with social circles get laid because they're not ugly

Its not fair at all

It's more unbearable each time as i grow older. I just wonder how many time i will be here stuck with this painfull reality

It's more unbearable each time as i grow older. I just wonder how many time i will be here stuck with this painfull reality
the answer is either forever or you luck out in some way

Yeah, man.

During adolescence, the foid I liked invited all my "friends" to her birthday party. Except me.

And the idiots accepted the invitation, without solidarity.

It hurt like hell.

It's worse actually. POV of an ugly male = Everyone wielding whatever weapon they have to torture and kill you at all costs.

Thanks for the suifuel, very cool!

It would be a good advice to not to think too much about your pain points.

This is 100% truth.

It’s because of your face. If your face looked like this:
E4704F0E CB34 41C3 AD5F 0B131277F2D9
he would have been down to hang out and introduce you to his other friends.

Do you ever get angry at thinking about this? How for alot/most of us, we have been completely isolated and excluded from everything. Even as a kid, I could never make any friends and all the other kids would ignore me when I tried to join into their games :feelsrope:it never changed. I was ugly as a kid and am still ugly now.

Your whole life, you can BET with confidence that everyone around you were forming groups, parties, circles, and you were not invited to ANY of them. Make no mistake this has been going on around you all day every day of your life and you were totally in the dark. I would try to make friends and force my way into any kind of social circle but they never let me in. They always denied me that.

Your whole life, you might as well compare normie NT society as a secret society you're not allowed into.

You're expected to just accept that then go on to go wage slave for all eternity after.

Some days I get so angry at realizing this.
i am glad to stay out of this degenerate society.if i was a millionaire i would gladly give my fortune away so they could leave me alone.The only part i truly find sad in this whole story is that i will die alone without ever knowing a womans embrace.loneliness is a funny thing.

Even if you found a social group,they will still hide what happened between them before,and they wont invite you to their outs or events and you will learn what they did after the fact.
This

many social circles I know exist since elementary school, and if you join those circles in high school, then you still won't be part of the group

It's really over

its a videogame and we are background characters