Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is a just series of losses that we can't revert

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
From childhood till death, we experience countless losses. We lose our youth, we waste our time, we put in effort into things and then they don't pay off. We lose our parents, we lose our pets. We even lose things we didn't think we cared about until we lost them.

Everything that is familiar usually fades away, things change and they never return to how they were before. And the more time passes, the more things change.

All these things that I'm saying are very obvious, and stating them certainly has no use. But isn't it interesting how life is miserable most of the time, and then usually it finds a way to get worse? And it's just a great decline from birth till death.

Not in general, but for incels? Absolutely, chads on the other hand live very privileged lives with very little losses.

Not in general, but for incels? Absolutely, chads on the other hand live very privileged lives with very little losses.
It's the human condition, everybody experiences this. Chad just doesn't think about it cause his life is full of partying, sex, love and generally having a good time.

I fully agree. The people whose lives are the best, are really just the ones who've lost the least, they haven't actually gained anything. Before anyone calls this cope, keep in mind, you couldn't be an incel if you never began to desire the opposite sex to begin with. The "loss" was the imposition of need robbing you of contentment.

Conscious awareness is an inherently negative experience, in the sense that it exists to tell you what you don't have, potential threats, and things that have been taken away from you(e.g. the transparent, blissful absence of pain).

It's the human condition, everybody experiences this. Chad just doesn't think about it cause his life is full of partying, sex, love and generally having a good time.

We will experience much more loss and regret.

We will experience much more loss and regret.
Certainly. We lost our teenage years, our youth, our prime. That is something that will haunt us for the rest of our lives.

I want to go back to being a kid and just stay like that forever. Life was good back then, at least compared to what it's like now. I'm under so much stress and pressure, I can't take it any longer. It would all be so much easier with a normal brain, friends and maybe a partner, but I don't have any of that and I never will. I thought I had accepted this a long time ago, but I suddenly can't get over it.

I've only started thinking about my loneliness a few months ago, I don't know why it took so long for it to really start bothering me. It's starting to physically hurt now, in my throat and chest. Just another 40+ years of this if I stay alive for that long. What will my existence be like when I'm old? When everyone who knows me is either dead or far away?

I still have my parents, but not for long. I don't want them to die because when they're gone I'll truly be all alone.
Normal people get over their parents dying because they have families of their own, but to me they're all I've ever had.

It's really starting to bother me now that I'm being forced to grow up. It's nothing but losses from now on.

Last edited:
I want to go back to being a kid and just stay like that forever. Life was good back then, at least compared to what it's like now. I'm under so much stress and pressure, I can't take it any longer. It would all be so much easier with a normal brain, friends and maybe a partner, but I don't have any of that and I never will. I thought I had accepted this a long time ago, but I suddenly can't get over it.

I've only started thinking about my loneliness a few months ago, I don't know why it took so long for it to really start bothering me. It's starting to physically hurt now, in my throat and chest. Just another 40+ years of this if I stay alive for that long. What will my existence be like when I'm old? When everyone who knows me is either dead or far away?

I still have my parents, but not for long. I don't want them to die because when they're gone I'll truly be all alone.
Normal people get over their parents dying because they families of their own, but to me they're all I've ever had.
The eventual death of my parents weighs heavily on me. My dad's in 70s already, although my mom is in her 50s. I also regret the suffering I've caused them during the years I was a degenerate alcoholic, so I'm gonna regret that too when they die.

Chad spent his youth having straight As, being amazing at football and having sex... have fun catching up, or trying to.

The eventual death of my parents weighs heavily on me. My dad's in 70s already, although my mom is in her 50s. I also regret the suffering I've caused them during the years I was a degenerate alcoholic, so I'm gonna regret that too when they die.
Only when they die will I know how much I've lost. I really do feel sorry for them, for what I've become. I can tell my dad had high hopes for me. My mom used to tell me how excited he was when he found out he's having a baby boy. I can't even look at him in the eyes nowadays because I'm ashamed.

They'll be fine, though because they also have a successful daughter, but I can tell my dad is disappointed. I'm glad my sister is doing great in life if only for my parents' happiness.

Last edited:
I fully agree. The people whose lives are the best, are really just the ones who've lost the least, they haven't actually gained anything. Before anyone calls this cope, keep in mind, you couldn't be an incel if you never began to desire the opposite sex to begin with. The "loss" was the imposition of need robbing you of contentment.

Conscious awareness is an inherently negative experience, in the sense that it exists to tell you what you don't have, potential threats, and things that have been taken away from you(e.g. the transparent, blissful absence of pain).
High IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back