Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is a huge disappointment

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Women are lizard-brains that'll never give you any time of day, men are mostly insecure assholes that take every opportunity to impose their micropenis power on you, parents are retards for having children, Paris is dirty and boring, bungee jumping is just stressful, life is mostly hard physical and mental effort for barely anything.

Everything sucks as an unattractive male. I think about dying every single day of my fucking life.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Stop insulting lizards.

If there were no nukes, we would be on our 5th world war as our government sends us ugly males to die on the front lines once more. Of course Chad the commissioned officer gets to stay far away from that or maybe even at the headquarters close to home.

I need religion or else I'll go insane. All of this is way too brutal, unfair and meaningless.

Life is a scam.

We are god expressing himself using a human puppet so stop being like a human .

That really hits close to home, ngl

Yeah nothing seems to be worth the effort
Definately not what normies hold up as a "good life"

I believe there has to be some transcendental quality superimposed by you overlaying reality.
Essentially you live your life for the betterment of people who geniunely are screwed, pick a case and solve it disabled inequality extreme poverty etc.
And fight like fuck for this cause
This will impose huge meaning and drive to your life.
However there is also a giga black pill also in this methodology
As a Chad you will be intimately more successful I'm solving whatever problem you try and tackle, and have a huge halo tailwind effect that will help in every aspect of endeavour.

people do mundane activities and worry
about mundane issues.

99% of things I hear everyday are shit i don't care about

Life is empty.

Life is a game you were forced to play and there are no ways to win and no easy way to quit the game